2005 F150 SuperCrew

I have the above truck with the 5.4L EFI engine. My question is: does this engine have the 3 valve system? Does not indicate this on the window sticker.
.. bamp
"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

Edmunds thinks it has three valves per cylinder.
http://www.edmunds.com/used/2005/ford/f150/100447864/standard.html
"5.4L V8 SOHC 24V FI Engine"
24 valves / 8 cylinders = 3
The 2 valve 5.4 is no more... all of the 5.4 pick up engines are now 3 valve.
"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

bamp wrote:

I would take Warman's word for it, but just to be sure you can check the eigth digit on your VIN for a "5". See decode below, according to alldatadiy.com.
5 - 5.4L, 3-valve, SOHC, V8, EFI W - 4.6L, SOHC, V8, EFI