2005 focus zx3 + tire jack

Hopefully an easy question for one of you out there.
My wife got a flat the other week and I used the spare until we got it fixed. Problem now is, I can't remember where/how the tire jack was mounted
in the car for storage and can't seem to see a logical placement for it. Can someone point me to a website with a picture and/or explain where it should be mounted?
Thanks,
Scott
Did you try looking in the owner's manual?
I did, nothing shows the exact position for it in the hatch. There was also a laminated sheet that came with it that was all about changing the tire, etc. but it also does not show where it is stored in the actual car.
Scott