2005 ford escape sunroof

Sunroof opens, but really jerky closing, been to the dealership with it, they thought it was the wire harness...thye replaced it ...still acting up If anyone can help me out would be appreciated
Thanks

Take it back to the dealer.
If the dealer won't do anything, request to speak to the factoy rep.
Also, look up your rights under the lemon laws in your state.
http://www.lemonlaw.com/automobile-lemon-law.html
If they don't fix it right, insist on a new Escape. If you don't get the sun roof fixed properly and it gets stuck in the open position, you are in trouble.
Jeff

Check the mountong screws from the brackets to the slides- 3 out of 4 on my 2002 were loose (one of the 3 was actually stripped, the other two were finger tight). It was jerky, also. I don't use mine all that much, but I noticed one evening when the sun was shining across the top that the sun roof looked sunk in around the back edge. That's when I found the loose screws. Good luck! SC Tom