2005 ford focus stereo and sirrius

I just purchased a 2005 ford focus and I onder if my sirrius unit can plug into the back of the stock stereo. The unit has an AUX button on the face of the unit- Would this mean there is an AUX input jack in the back of the unit? If so- what is the trick to getting into the back of the stereo or will I have to take it to a professional stereo shop?

I look forward to the gas saving on this car ! Thanks for any help on this question!

Reply to
Ford Fan

Gas saving on the car? What was your other car? A full sized V8 Truck?

East-

Reply to
eastwardbound2003
2005 ford focus stereo and sirrius Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Sun, Apr 2, 2006, 4:47am (EDT+4) From: u20381@uwe (Ford=A0Fan) I just purchased a 2005 ford focus and I onder if my sirrius unit can plug into the back of the stock stereo. The unit has an AUX button on the face of the unit- Would this mean there is an AUX input jack in the back of the unit?
Reply to
Eric Toline

Reply to
Ford Fan via CarKB.com

I would like to know the same thing. I have a Fusion though, but it seems to be the same stereo as in the Focus. Anyone know where I can find the manual for this stereo. Not the one comes with the car, but a manual that has all the specs and pictures of the stereo's back. It might show if there is really a Aux input on the stereo.

2005 ford focus stereo and sirrius

Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Sun, Apr 2, 2006, 4:47am (EDT+4) From: u20381@uwe (Ford Fan) I just purchased a 2005 ford focus and I onder if my sirrius unit can plug into the back of the stock stereo. The unit has an AUX button on the face of the unit- Would this mean there is an AUX input jack in the back of the unit?

Reply to
Don

Look at

and enteryour car in the search engine. You will need an adapter cable. Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

You might also want to check -

Ed