2005 ford lighting

Does anyone out there know when the 2005 lighting on the new 2004 platform will be introduced? I've only seened the concept truck and cant seem to find out much more. Thanks. snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Probably around September.
Bill
I talked to my local dealer not too long ago, because I just wanted to SEE the thing... It's likely the Lightning will not go into production. It was more a technology concept. You may see a lot of innovations in existing truck lines in the near future using these technologies. LED lighting throughout?! I'd love to see those headlights!

I'm talking about the wrong truck, aren't I..???!!!