2005 GT Passenger seat too low

My wife finds the passenger seat too low to see comfortably over the dash. I tried telling her she's not *supposed* to see over the dash, but she didn't like
hearing that.
I've put a sheepskin, folded, on the seat, but she's not wild about that either. The seat isn't adjustable for height as is the driver's seat, so I'm thinking of trying to raise the seat about an inch or so.
Does Ford make a kit to do something like this? Is it possible to put an electronically adjustable seat (like the driver's) on the passenger side? Any ideas would be appreciated!
snipped-for-privacy@booomail.com

Get a taller wife ???
<VBG> Lynn