Junk yard... Unlikely to find this sourced any simpler or cheaper
From: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.nix (hls)
A button on my window switch (driver-side, front) cracked off. Switch itself is fine. Without buying a whole new switch, where do I buy a single button (just the cap, or top, that snaps in)? Anyone know of a source? Thank you. -derf109
===> that switch is just one part that is made as a unit. it is allfour window switches in it and has a plug in the back. it's easy to change out. junk yard would be the cheapest route to go for this part.
~ curtis