2005 Mustang

While we were out on the dealer lots I got bit by the 2005 Mustang bug, but the dealers only carry the V6 coupes, only one GT in my area and it's the wrong color. It really looks like a throwback to the 69-70 models, where was my favorite body style. A definate styling improvement of the previous generation Mustang. Impractical yes, but after 10 years of driving the same Escort GT, I feel like I've earned it. If I can swing two car payments I will order the GT with the 300 hp V8.

Reply to
sleepdog

If you build it, he will come...

The 2005 Mustang commercial featuring Lt. Frank Bullitt (aka Steve McQueen) can be viewed @

Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @

Grover C. McCoury III

I've seen a few on the road in my neck of the woods. All I can say is "Schwiing".

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Yes, a young looking Steve McQueen (the way he looked back in the late

60's/early 70's)
Reply to
James C. Reeves

The new Mustang is quite nice looking...I have to agree. Ford seems to have done a nice job with it.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

another idiot lmfao hurry up buy one send my kid to college

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
the slave

Kids? They let you breed, or were you forgot your appointment at the forced steralization clinic?

Reply to
sleepdog

Well I'll be dammed! "Collage boy" learned how too spell college! Maybe evolution is true..............................

Reply to
pick one

Odds are he had help from a 6 year old.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

lmfao the 6 year old was your daughter neil lmfao hurc the warman ast

Reply to
Jim_the slave_Warnan

Well there you are Neil, an *admission* he needed help from a 6yr old. It appears his treatment at the looney bin hasn't worked. The same old Hurc we've come to deplore.

Reply to
I.Care

FYI: The 2005 Mustang commercial clips of Steve are lifted from the movie "Bullitt" released in 1968. They used an overlay technique of Steve's face along with a body double.

You can read about the making of the commercial @

Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @

Grover C. McCoury III

JCR

I see a purple one in the front row with your name on it.

harryface

Reply to
Harry Face