2005 Mustang

While we were out on the dealer lots I got bit by the 2005 Mustang bug, but the dealers only carry the V6 coupes, only one GT in my area and it's the wrong color. It really looks like a throwback to the 69-70
models, where was my favorite body style. A definate styling improvement of the previous generation Mustang. Impractical yes, but after 10 years of driving the same Escort GT, I feel like I've earned it. If I can swing two car payments I will order the GT with the 300 hp V8.

If you build it, he will come...
The 2005 Mustang commercial featuring Lt. Frank Bullitt (aka Steve McQueen) can be viewed @ http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/launch
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

Yes, a young looking Steve McQueen (the way he looked back in the late 60's/early 70's)
James C. Reeves wrote:

FYI: The 2005 Mustang commercial clips of Steve are lifted from the movie "Bullitt" released in 1968. They used an overlay technique of Steve's face along with a body double.
You can read about the making of the commercial @ http://www.ponysite.de/bullitt.htm
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

"Schwiing".

The new Mustang is quite nice looking...I have to agree. Ford seems to have done a nice job with it.
JCR
I see a purple one in the front row with your name on it.
harryface
On 22 Feb 2005 13:04:17 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

lmfao hurry up buy one send my kid to college
lmfao
hurc ast
Kids? They let you breed, or were you forgot your appointment at the forced steralization clinic?

"pick one" <try again!> wrote:

Odds are he had help from a 6 year old.
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 03:15:33 GMT, aarcuda69062

the 6 year old was your daughter neil lmfao hurc the warman ast
slave snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

It appears his treatment at the looney bin hasn't worked. The same old Hurc we've come to deplore.
--
I.Care
Address fake