2005 Trucks

Anything really new?

Eli Whitney opined in

http://www.ford-trucks.com /
Eli Whitney wrote:

If I am reading the Gannett insert from the Sunday paper correctly, the F250 SD has a base price just $100.00 over that of the F150. Then again, they have the GT(GT40, GT44, etal.) base price at $19,600, w/ a 4.0 V-6 standard and a 4.6 V-8 optional. Oh well.
Rob
Yes, almost everything... Most notably the totally redesigned front axel and suspension (12+ feet tighter turning circle, F-450), and the increased payload/tow ratings. That and a whole host of neat new improvements, is why I just ordered my new 2005 F-450 4x4... :-)