2006 EXPLORER 4-DOOR 4DR 4X4 LIMITED

Exterior: BLACK CLEARCOAT Interior: CAMEL / LUX BKT W/LTHR HTD/MEM SEAT Engine: 4.0L SOHC V6 ENGINE Transmission: 5-SPEED AUTOMATIC O/D TRANS
Stock ID: VIN: 1FMEU75E86UA12871 MSRP: $41,545.00
With othe details at www.pacificomarple.com
$41,545.00 for an Explorer????????????? Can you actually sell one at this price? The local Ford guy who yells prices at me over the TV (Crossroads Ford, Cary, NC) is claiming I can buy an Eddie Bauer Expedition for $32k. Who in his right mind would even consider paying $41k for an Explorer?
I think you are nuts it you think posting such a ridiculously high price for a Explorer is going to attract buyers. And the damn thing deosn't even have a V-8. WOW!
Ed

I'll give you $4100 for the piece of shit