2006 Ford Fusion

I found some good pics and info on the new Fusion. I like it!! I'll give Ford a year to work out the bugs, but I just might buy one of these.

Swanny

Unfortunate, the Fusion, the Mercury version Melon and the Lincoln Zephyr are all going to be made in Mexico. Too bad, I might have bought an AWD Zephyr.

mike hunt

Swanny wrote:

Reply to
MajorDomo

Mercury Melon????

Melon????

Melon?

Really????

Ford is going to shoot itself in the leg with this one if Ford insists on calling one of their cars a Melon. Why? It sounds way too close like "Lemon".

Melon -- Lemon, it rhyms.

Reply to
freenterpriseusa

Don't you just love automatic spell checkers? Seams it believes that is the way to spell the name of the Italian city LOL

mike hunt

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
BigJohnson