2006 Ford Fusion

I found some good pics and info on the new Fusion. I like it!! I'll give Ford a year to work out the bugs, but I just might buy one of these.
http://www.fusionowners.com

Unfortunate, the Fusion, the Mercury version Melon and the Lincoln Zephyr are all going to be made in Mexico. Too bad, I might have bought an AWD Zephyr.
mike hunt
Swanny wrote:

Mercury Melon????
Melon????
Melon?
Really????
Ford is going to shoot itself in the leg with this one if Ford insists on calling one of their cars a Melon. Why? It sounds way too close like "Lemon".
Melon -- Lemon, it rhyms.
Don't you just love automatic spell checkers? Seams it believes that is the way to spell the name of the Italian city LOL
mike hunt