2006 Taurus, two questions...horn and door chime

All,
I have the following questions regarding my new 2006 Ford Taurus...
1) Where is the horn relay located? Is it in the fuse box under the dash or in the fuse box that
is under the hood. Does anyone know the relay number?
2) Can I unplug the !#^&*)&%$ door-open and key-in-the-ignition chime? Where is that located I can't seem to find it, (my hearing is not what it used to be ;-) does it require dis- mantling the whole dash board? If I find it and unplug it will the computer generate an error code?
3) Okay, a third question... any way to stop the oh-so-annoying low-fuel beep?
BTW, this will be my last Ford.
Thanks!
Regards, David
1) The horn relay is part of the SJB (Smart Junction Box) and cannot be accessed directly.
2) The door open chime is, AFAIK, a function of the instrument cluster module. I suppose one could cut the wire to the key in sensing switch but.... the wiring diagram shows that this switch not only grounds a circuit from the ICM but also gtounds another circuit from the SJB... Cutting this wire may cause some features to either operate in an unintended manner or not operate at all...
3) Buy some gasoline?
FWIW, makes no difference to any of us whether it is your first Ford or your last.... I don't own one but all of our courtesy /rental cars are Taurus' (all of my cars are tucks). I find them decent to drive and they appear to be very reliable....
Jim Warman wrote...

FWIW, thank you for you reply.
Regards, David