2008 crown victora question

Two questions.
Looking at slightly used crown victorias, and have two questions regarding the leather.
Can I still get the newer model crown vics without leather? seems cloth
is a dying option, and i do not want leather.
Second question, some leather have heated seats and others don't... why would these cars be made with leather seats and have heat as an option? or am i missing something on the switch...
Can't help you on the availabilty of options...
However.... there is nothing in this world quite as cold as a leather seat on a sub-zero day...

Or quite as hot when sitting on one when the car has been closed and it is 100+ in the sun.

100+ ???? Are you nuts??? I can't even handle 75F...
I don't think I could live in a place that makes you feel like you need a shower 15 minutes after you took one....
-30... now there's a nice temp. Not so cold you can't roll the window down some.... but cold enough to make you appreciated heated seats....

That not the case if one has automatic climate control and remote start. ;)

Not everyone has those... not everyone wants those....
For one of your other replies.... there isn't anything intrinsically wrong with leather seats.... some folks just don't like them....
I prefer buffalo meat (well, moose first if it isn't too willowy) - that doesn't mean everyone else is going to share my choices.
My wife decided on leather couches (that's a chesterfield in Canada)... I would have preferred something different....

Again, that not the case if one has automatic climate control and remote start. ;)

Because some of them are sold in Arizona?
Ashton Crusher wrote:

Sure, I guess I should have added this is a canadian car, and was originally sold in canada.
Heated seats were an option, as were heated/cooled seats. The later, have the perforated leather seating surface.
What's wrong with leather? Every car I have owned in the past ten years have leather.

Mike wrote:

well i guess theres nothing wrong with it, I have a mustang with leather seats in it, but if i were to get another one, i would want cloth. my crown vic has cloth, and i want cloth again.
the leather wears very nice, is easy to clean, and looks good... but i just find it quite hot in the summer time, and not as comfortable as the cloth.
Wifes car too has leather, but i don't drive that often enough to make an opinion... its quite a different leather than the ford leather... (its a honda)... ford leather always seems more like vinyl to me... for some reason