2008 Escape Throttle pulse

Any other owners of an early 2008 Ford Escape Limited experiencing a pulse in the gas peddle when their vehicle first goes over 70KPH?
The gas peddle gives a brief small vibration (feedback) at 70kph, but stops
right after it goes past.
It does not happen again until the vehicle has been turned off for about an hour.
Thanks, Jim

I don't think the CD4E was used in the '08's, so it may not be the shudder of death.
Does the vibration stay if you hold your speed at 70kph? If so, the vibration may be coming from a tire out of balance slightly, wheel bearing, etc. In my case, it was a bad tire that gave me vibrations at 50mph. If the Escape is still under warranty, bring it in and take one of the techs for a ride and show him what it's doing.
SC Tom

Nope. Just for a brief second as it goes past exactly 70kph.

Thanks.
If I hear anything from there, I will post here :)
Jim