2008 Ford Taurus Roof Rack Mounting Hardware

Does anyone know if there is roof rack mounting hardware available for the 2008 Ford Taurus? We do not have the 2008 Ford Taurus X - we have the sedan model. I have a Thule Sidekick luggage carrier and the
Thule website does not list a mounting hardware match available but that an alternative mounting system may be an option. I have scoured the internet looking for such an alternative and have found nothing. I have also tried the Ford website without any success.
If anyone has any ideas - I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks! CP
Add pictures here
‚úĖ