2008 Ford Taurus Roof Rack Mounting Hardware

Does anyone know if there is roof rack mounting hardware available for the 2008 Ford Taurus? We do not have the 2008 Ford Taurus X - we have the sedan model. I have a Thule Sidekick luggage carrier and the
Thule website does not list a mounting hardware match available but that an alternative mounting system may be an option. I have scoured the internet looking for such an alternative and have found nothing. I have also tried the Ford website without any success.
If anyone has any ideas - I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks! CR

Sounds like you really wanted the Taurus X - :-)
On Nov 15, 5:24 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I am also looking and the local Ford dealer "thought" Yakima had a system to fit. I checked and to date they don't. I did however use the 2007 Freestyle to "build" and they do have a system. Now I just need to check with Ford to see if the rails are the same on both models. Have you had any luck?