2008 Mustang GT Premium highland green BULLITT - no reserve auction

eBay Motors: http://starturl.com/2008Mustang

Add pictures here
โœ–
I thought the new "Bullitt" when it comes to market shortly was to be a 2009 model, with an MSRP of 31,100. Only 7000 to be made and it will also be avaialble in black.
TheMustang to wait for is the "Shelby 500" with the Ford GT engine, only 1,000 will be built

Add pictures here
โœ–

Mike,
I know you are a busy guy, but you should have at least checked this out before inserting your foot in your mouth. The Bullitt is available as a 2008 Model (Job 2). Go to http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/models/ and take a look. Both the Bullitt and GT500 are availabkle as 2008 models.
MSRP $30,730* EPA 15 city/23 highway**
An original comes to life Listed below are some of the key features of the Mustang GT Bullitt package. 315-HP 4.6L OHC and Tremec 5-speed manual transmission Ford Racing Power Upgrade Pack Performance Friction Carbon Metallic front brake pads "over the top" racing stripes Sport tuned suspension 18" Euro-flange Bullitt Wheels w/charcoal satin finish Sport Leather Seat Appearance Aluminum Accents on Ball shifter, Sill Plate and Pedal covers Available in Highland Green or Black exterior colors Plus normal GT Premium options: Shaker Audio, Side-impact airbags, DVD navigation
From the 2008 Mustang ordering guide (see http://www.downsford.com/order_guides/2008%20Mustang%20Order%20Guide.pdf :
BULLITTT PACKAGE (54B) (Job #2) ?? Not available with: . Premier Trim w/color accent package (68B),Comfort pack (53B), Cal Special (54C), GT Appearance Pack (54G), Heated drivers/passengers seats (65A), Interior Upgrade pack (18G), Sport Interior Appearance pack w/color accent (18M), Racing stripes, "over the top" (47A), Genuine Ford Accessory - Chrome exhaust tips (90E) or Metallic fuel filler door (601). Requires: 1.GT Premium 140A (Coupe Only) 2.Manual Transmission Includes: . Ford Racing Power Pack (cold air induction system) . High Performance Calibration . Performance Friction Carbon Metallicฎ front brake pads . Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace . Serialization Label on Strut Tower Brace . Sport Tuned Suspension (shocks/springs/stabilizer bar) . Modified Tuned "H" Exhaust Pipe . 3.73 :1 Limited Slip Rear Axle . Dark Grey Brake Calipers . 18" Euro-Flange Bullitt Wheels w/Charcoal Satin Finish . Tire Inflation Kit provided in lieu Space-saver mini spare . 3 ฝ" Packed Exhaust Tips . New Upper Grille w/o Fog Lamps or Pony Badge . BullittT Emblem on Faux Fuel Cap . Black Interior w/upgraded steering wheel . Sport Leather Seat Appearance . Unique IP Finish (gunmetal engine turn pattern) . Aluminum Interior Accents (ball shifter/sill plate/pedal covers) . Includes spoiler delete/not available with GT spoiler . Available in Highland Green or Black exterior paint colors
If you need more information see:
http://www.downsford.com/bullitt.htm They have one in stock - 1ZVHT82HX85162077
But for a man with your means, I think the 2008 GT500KR is more appropriate. See http://www.downsford.com/shelby_gt500kr.htm VIN 1ZVHT88S485196311 - also a 2008 model.
Ed
Add pictures here
โœ–
Why would I need to waist my valuable time to verify something I'm not sure of when all I need to do is ask a question and someone like you will do the search for me?
I know the GT300 and GT500 are and have been availble. The Mustang I was referring to, that will be the one to have, is one of the only 1000 that will be built by Shelby that will go for 15K or more over MRSP. Search that Mustang.

Add pictures here
โœ–

If you are too lazy too look for information, you shouldn't just make stuff up and post it. If you don't know the facts, don't post your assumptions as facts. If you want to ask a question, ask it. If you want to post speculation, or your WA guesses, identify them as such. Don't just make stuff up and try to pass it off as fact.

I believe you are talking about the very Mustang I suggested you should buy, the 2008 GT500KR See http://www.downsford.com/shelby_gt500kr.htm VIN 1ZVHT88S485196311 - also a 2008 model. MSRP is already astronomical. Again, you shouldn't just make stuff up, it hurts your credibility.
See also:
http://www.2008shelbygt500.com/GT500KR.htm
Regards,
Ed White
Add pictures here
โœ–
There are no records for your VIN
The AutoCheck database currently shows 0 records for VIN number:1ZVHT88S485196311
You are entitled to your opinion but actually none of the production KCs has yet been built and no dealers have yet been selected to receive the car. Although 1000 was the original quota, Ford has decided to build an additional 600 and all will be 2009 models.
1,600 are far less than the number of Ford dealerships. Those Ford dealers that have achieved President Club status for the past five years will be the only dealers included in the auction to determine who will get the KRs. One of the partners, in the Dealer Croup, where I worked as GSM, believes they will go at 100K or more.
By the way I have on my desk the 2009 Mustang Dealer Guide released on 3/19/07. A Bullitt package, 543B is listed for the GT Premium Coupe 0rder Code 140A Exterior colors are, PX green and UA Black, as I stated

Add pictures here
โœ–

โœ–
I never said there was no 08 Bullitt what I said was I though the new Bullitt appearing at the current Auto Shows was the 09 that will come in green and black.
Vehicles are serialized before they are built. My latest information is that all 1600 KRs will be '09s
The database currently shows 0 record for VIN number: 1ZVHT88S585189819

Add pictures here
โœ–

What you did was respond to an offer to sell an '08 Bullitt with a post that said "I thought the new "Bullitt" when it comes to market shortly was to be a 2009 model, with an MSRP of 31,100. Only 7000 to be made and it will also be avaialble in black."`
Clearly you "thought" wrong. The new "Bullitt" is already on the market, and is a 2008 Model. As seems to be a frequent occurrence you shot off a post with faulty information. At least you got the part about the Bullitt also being available in black right. And I guess you were close enough on the number to be built and the price, at least for the 2008 version. The Ford press release says there will be 7,700 2008 Bullitt Mustangs and that the price is $31,075. 700 of the 7700 are destined for Canada, so at least you got the number right for the US. And $31,075 rounds up to $31,100. There is no information on the Ford Media site about 2009 Bullitt Mustangs, but, despite press releases to the contrary, it seems certain there will be a 2009 Bullitt as you claimed. There is a copy of the preliminary 2009 Mustang ordering guide at http://forums.bradbarnett.net/attachment.php?attachmentidU486&d 05969195 and it includes the Bullitt package.

You are unbelievable. I posted link to Ford Press Releases announcing the beginning of production of the 2008 GT500KR, Ford Vehicle Pages that list the 2008 GT500KR, and VINs for numerous '08 GT500KRs and yet you persist in repeating incorrect information. It is bad enough you often post sure speculation as fact, but your habit of continuing to repeat bad information in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary is ridiculous. I understand that vehicles are serialized before the are built. I also understand that the serial numbers indicate the model year. An "8" in position 10 indicates the car is a 2008 Model Year Vehicle.

You need a new database.
Just to make sure you have the references handy:
http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/models / http://www.downsford.com/order_guides/2008%20Mustang%20Order%20Guide.pdf : http://www.downsford.com/bullitt.htm http://www.downsford.com/shelby_gt500kr.htm http://www.2008shelbygt500.com/GT500KR.htm http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/GT500KR_W0QQ_nkwZGT500KR http://tinyurl.com/2xjujp (Ford Media Page) http://tinyurl.com/yvw49z (Ford Media Page) http://www.autoblog.com/2007/11/06/la-2007-preview-its-a-green-mustang-the-bullitt-is-back / http://forums.bradbarnett.net/attachment.php?attachmentidU486&d 05969195 http://forums.bradbarnett.net/attachment.php?attachmentidU486&d 05969195
Add pictures here
โœ–
You are the one referencing the 08s, not me. You think you know all the answers by searching the net, but are you not the guy that insisted the 2005 Mustang was not a version of the Lincoln LS, Jaguar, T-Bird chassis? Federal rags require ANY chassis such as a chassis cab, strip chassis or conversion van or livery chassis must have a VIN to leave the plant. The VIN is then converted to the finished vehicle that is shipped to a dealer, when it is certified to comply with NHTSA and EPA standards. Factory Mustangs chassis are federally certified as the T80, T84, and T82 and T85, the T82 as a Shelby chassis will be reclassified as a T88
I already told you I have a copy of the '09 Dealer Order Guide. You might want to check the ship-thru code that indicates the ship to order for the base Mustang GT chassis that will go to Shelby to be built up to the KR. The build number for the KR is 1,600, up from the 1,000 originally planed

Add pictures here
โœ–

โœ–
I never said the current Mustang was built on the DEW platform, I said it was a derivative of the DEW platform and it is.
You are free to believe whatever you choose but there are a slew of vehicles, built by many different manufacturers that are derived from the same basic chassis that do not use the same engines drive components etc... The Lincoln LS, Jaguar S, T-Bird and Mustang among them. They ALL have different engines, trannies, wheelbases and suspensions but they are ALL derived from the same basic chassis.
Take a look at all of the Toyotas that are derived from the basic Corolla and Camry Chassis. Look at all of the Hondas derived from the basic Accord chassis. They even make a truck based on that chassis. The Camano concept was build on a Corvette chassis like the Cadillac, but the one coming to market is built on a basic Holden chassis that is built over here as is the G8 but they too ALL with different configurations.
I spoke to my friends at Ford and apparently you are partly correct about the 08 KR. Originally Shelby was only going to build 1,000, but could not build them in time to be sold early enough in the model year by the selected Ford President Club members chosen by lottery. As a result the total has been expanded by 600, as I said, and the intro date for the 2009 Mustang was moved ahead. Although no '08 KRs have been released to any Ford dealer as of the today Selby will build 600 as 08s but the 1,000 will be built as 2009s. Dealers expect the 08s to go for at least 20K more than the 09s because of the exclusivity of the fewer numbers.
I was able to order my 09 GT convertible two weeks ago, rather than having to wait till July for September delivery!!

Add pictures here
โœ–

Winning bid $28,300
Add pictures here
โœ–

Another one: http://starturl.com/2008Mustang1
Add pictures here
โœ–

hmmm... perhaps they're not selling...
Test drove one yesterday... it was ok...
Add pictures here
โœ–

Winning bid $28,100
Add pictures here
โœ–

That seems to be a good price on it. Weren't they up about $32K for a while?
Add pictures here
โœ–
Krieg Suden wrote:

Here's where you can get a "Terlingua" Shelby for $25. http://www.winashelby.org:80/donation.asp