2008 TAURUS X

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2007/02/07/2008-ford-taurus-x / http://www.autoblog.com/2007/02/07/confirmed-taurus-taurus-x-and-sable-return-for-2008 / http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId 9512
http://media.ford.com/newsroom/feature_display.cfm?release $718
John E. Carr wrote:

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/02/07/confirmed-taurus-taurus-x-and-sable-return-for-2008 /
http://tinyurl.com/yt685n
Rob

My friend who couldn't replace his '96 Taurus SW and bought a 500, whoops Five Hundred, will enjoy this. I never did like all those confusing F..ing names. Ford marketing is finally getting their brains back!
Just Facts wrote:

Any reason he didn't consider a '05 or '06 Taurus X(Freestyle)?
Rob

urn-
http://www.myfordfreestyle.com/forums/index.php JaCarr
Who in their right mind approved this crap! Face it folks, I love(d) ford in the 90's, but they're not going to last through the decade.

They're in better shape than GM.
On Feb 18, 2:47 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

How so?... GM is still #2 in sales. Ford is now behind Toyota, GM, and Daimler Chrysler.