200cid inline 6

i suppose a 200CID oinline 6 would not be a good motor to put in to a truck ? just thinking of putting a inline 6 i have in my g/frens car in to a truck.. since she really does not like teh zephry. but most inline
truck engines were 240 or 300 cid right?
--
friendbc AKA Beingsneaky Aka Sneaky_one
http://geocities.com/beingsneaky/friendbc.html My Homepage

Right. Don't waste your effort.
C8oe
I had a 200 inline 6 in my 70 Mustang. It was Ok but it was not all that exhilirating. The 300 inline 6 is an excellent motor for trucks. I had one in my 76 F-100 and it never gave me a problem and it was always reliable.