200cid inline 6

i suppose a 200CID oinline 6 would not be a good motor to put in to a truck ? just thinking of putting a inline 6 i have in my g/frens car in to a truck.. since she really does not like teh zephry. but most inline truck engines were 240 or 300 cid right?

Reply to
sneakster

Right. Don't waste your effort.

C8oe

Reply to
W3tac8oe

I had a 200 inline 6 in my 70 Mustang. It was Ok but it was not all that exhilirating. The 300 inline 6 is an excellent motor for trucks. I had one in my 76 F-100 and it never gave me a problem and it was always reliable.

Reply to
SizzleMP