2010 Fuel Gauge Testing Problem

Thanks to all for the info on my Grand Marquis fuel sender problem. I got under the car and fortunately the sender is accessible and I don't have to pull the gas tank. It took me a while to find the electrical
connector (Ford hid it well) and then to get it apart. Before I pull the fuel pump/sending unit I would like to simulate the sender with resistors to make sure the problem is inside the tank. The problem is there are 6 wires going to the unit and I can only account for four (2 for the pump motor and 2 for the sender). Also the connector has at least 8 pins and I don't know the color coding. Is there a place on the web that I can download a diagram? All I need is to identify which wires go to the sender.
Bill A