2010 Taurus SHO prices

Stopped at a local Ford dealer last night to look at the new 2010 Taurus. They had a loaded 2010 SHO sitting there. Sticker price was $46,000. Also looked at the "Limited" version with it's $37,000
sticker. Both were nice although a bit too bloated looking for my tastes and a bit too pricey for me. Unfortunately those were the only models they had, no SEL's.