2011 Ford Explorer [Spied again]

For the better part of a year, our spy photographers have seen Explorer mules wearing Taurus X and Flex body panels running all over the country. But, after
months of hunting, we've finally caught up with the real thing! Code-named "U502," this all-new Ford Explorer is in for a big change. While Ford's iconic [...] Read More: http://feeds.leftlanenews.com/click.phdo?ieffa8fa7155ec4e24a4d109b6386586
----------------------------------- Ford NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Ford.html