Subject Author Posted Replies

1987 E150 won't start
Replaced plugs,wires,cap and rotor and all I get Is a muffled (poof) sound while cranking engine.
2
2

Aerostar 4.0 -92 ticking noise from rockers ?
?v=cy6usDoXJ5YI took off the rocker shafts and it seems that there's a lot of wear on both rocker arm and pushrod. I heard some guesses that this kind of noise probably comes from lifters but could it...

F150 Power door lock actuators -- all junk ?
I have a 2000 F150, and I have replaced the door lock actuators THREE TIMES !... they work for a while, and then get weaker and weaker.. I've checked the lock mechanism for binding, etc and it's all...
1
1

F150 Power door lock actuators -- all junk ?
I have a 2000 F150, and I have replaced the door lock actuators THREE TIMES !... they work for a while, and then get weaker and weaker.. I've checked the lock mechanism for binding, etc and it's all...

1995 Ford Escort clunking sound coming from right front
I have a 1995 Escort LX (1.9L) sedan. There is a clunking noise coming from the right front. It hear it when I accelerate from a stop at a traffic light/stop sign. I also hear it when I go over bumps....
6
6

All Ford workers will get bonuses
All Ford workers will get bonuses a $12.7-billion loss last year and widespread buyout programs, Ford Motor Co. tried to boost morale Thursday by announcing that everyone would be getting a bonus. The...

Sold my vette. Need help as to a good sports or luxure car under $20k
Wha is a good clasy or sport car under 20k?
1
1

park or driving lights
Howdy I just got a new 2006 Taurus, and when I start it up, there are driving and or park lights that come on. Is there a way to disable them so they will only come on when the switch is on?? TIA
4
4

Captain seats on Expedition
I have a 2004 Expedition with captain seats instead of bench seats in the middle row. Can I buy a third seat to install between the captain seats?
1
1

newbe with a question
Hi i have a 1995 ford escort with 132 thousand miles on it still running strong. But im looking to do some performance modifications and have no idea what to get seeing its my first car and all any...
11
11

As gas tops $3 in Calif., 'petro-noia' hits U.S.
Ford just seems to have no luck at all. Bye-bye for a significant number of Super Duty sales As gas tops $3 in Calif., 'petro-noia' hits U.S. SAN FRANCISCO -- Gasoline prices have jumped above $3 a...
8
8

how can i tell if i have a 351?
hi, is there a simple way of telling if i have a 351 or a 302 engine ?, without taking the motor apart ? thanks, mark k
17
17

Lincoln electrics
I was working for a short while as a limousine driver. I quit. The electrics while very fancy had a tendency to be freaky and would screw up when locking or unlocking the vehicle, usually resulting in...
7
7

Lincoln Limos electrics.
I was working for a short while as a limosine driver. I quit. The electrics while very fancy had a tendency to be freaky and would screw up when locking or unlocking the vehicle, usually resulting in...
5
5

Ford Taurus 1989 deliberately Being Disabled by old Boyfriend.
Re: Ford Taurus 1989 My old boyfriend keeps coming to my house and at work and doing something to my car so that it will not start. I started figuring out that it was him when one of my co-workers saw...
16
16