Subject Author Posted Replies

Disable seat rollback in Town Car
Hi all, 2000 Town Car. Is it possible to disable the automatic seat rollback that occurs when I turn off the engine? I don't need it, and it's already starting to show some wear. I still want to be...
2
2

99 windstar P0171
I have a 99 ford windstar gl 3.8l. The check enigine light is on. I have tried to clear it but it keeps coming back with the same code P0171. What is this and how do I fix it?
3
3

multiple issues with my car, i think?
Ok, I have a 99 Taurus Wagon. 1. Come to complete stop, car jumps forward. 2. Driving all is fine, going about 20 mph, drops to 0. But car is still in motion. 10 seconds later, goes back up to 20 mph....
3
3

Ford recalls pickup trucks, SUVs
- Ford Motor Co. recalled about 155,000 pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles on Monday to repair a cruise control switch system that already had led to millions of recalls. Ford said the latest...
2
2

Ford may sell Aston Martin
- Ford Motor Co. could announce the sale of its Aston Martin luxury performance cars unit for more than 450 million pounds ($865 million) as early as this week, a source familiar with the matter said...

88 Marquis Ignition Stuck
88 Grand Marquis. No prior problems. Went to leave grocery store yesterday and key would slide into ignition but not turn once in ignition. Tried: -Turning while putting tension on Steering Wheel...
3
3

Bad Master Cylinder?
Car is a '85 tbird. Power Front disk/rear drum no ABS. Brakes have worked fine until yesterday morning. Suddenly the pedal needed to be pressed nearly to the floor to get any braking, and that was...
4
4

clunking
I have a ford fiesta ghia with 23k mileage.When I brake in reverse gear there is a noise from the rear. It has just passed MOT,any thoughts on cause

Transmission Parts and Kits / Transfer Case Part - Kit
1-800-293-1848 I am located in South Florida with a vast selection of transmission and transfer case parts and kits. You will receive premium parts so you get the job done right the first time....

Transmission & Transfer Case Kits & Parts / Kit Part
1-800-293-1848 We are a transmission and transfer case parts and kits warehouse located in South Florida. We carry premium part so you get the job done right the first time. We believe in quality and...

2001 Taurus wants to stall
I have a 2001 Taurus and it acts like it is about to stall when I?m stopped or it?s idling. A little gas and it goes. Nothing else is wrong with the car as far as I know aside from some light...
2
2

auto start for 02 ford escape
i am installing a auto start in my 02 ford escaoe but i need some help. the installation diagram that came with the system was written in very poor english so it hard to understand. but i can make do,...

dash lights
i have a 85 f150 check engine light and alternator light does not come on when you turn ignition on where do i start thanks paul

Steering/Tire Problems...
I?m wondering if anybody has any idea what I might be in for when I take my car in for fixing... I drive a 1999 Ford Escort SE The steering has recently become really loose... and when I hit about...
3
3

clock
1997 Ford Escort Every time I turn off car and then restart all the presets for the stock stereo and clock time are cleared any ideas on why?
1
1