Subject Author Posted Replies

trouble on the freeway
My car, a ford Taurus 03, has recently began to lurch on the freeway. I can usually shift to overdrive and then it will stop lurching however the lurching is getting worse. What would cause a car to...

lost all power
was pulling in my driveway, everything shut down, no head lights, dome or dash lights,no power to switch either can anyone help on this?,,,,,thanks
2
2

Fuel Efficient Cars Bullshit.
Fuel Efficient Cars Bullshit. Why keep pretending? We all know what's going to happen. WELL before technology catches up we will all be forced into three wheeler cars or maybe motorcycle type...
26
26

tire pressure monitoring system on 05 expedition
Driving home from Abilene, Texas to Sugar Land, Texas (about 350 miles) yesterday, my tire pressure monitoring system came on twice for a couple of miles with a system failure message in my 2005 EB...
6
6

Ford workers: Tell us what's going on in your offices
Ford workers: Tell us what's going on in your offices "If they pull a knife, you pull a gun. If they put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue." Sean Connery, "The...

Is $3 gas on the way?
So much for big truck sales Is $3 gas on the way? "If they pull a knife, you pull a gun. If they put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue." Sean Connery, "The...
2
2

I have a 1996 Ford Escort Wagon and i need help
Hey i have this escort wagon and what happened was it was working one night fine then i parked and went in the house. The next day when i was going to go start it, it started fine but when i went back...
2
2

I have a 1996 Ford Escort Wagon and i need help
Hey i have this escort wagon and what happened was it was working one night fine then i parked and went in the house. The next day when i was going to go start it, it started fine but when i went back...

1972 Ford LTD Instrumental Panel, Turn Signal Lights
I need to replace the turn signal lights in the strumental panel of my 1972 LTD. Is this going to be a big job. I guess I need to pull out the instrument panel by first removing the trim panel first....

Last day for Ford salaried workers to take buyouts
Take it and run-very quickly Last day for Ford salaried workers to take buyouts is the last day for the last wave of Ford Motor Co.'s salaried workers -- those who were offered buyout packages Jan. 5...

92 f-150 5.0 high idle
the idle is real high when its in park about 2 grand in drive it drops to about 1 grand i have a new throtle position sensor that i got with the truck but i dont know where it goes i think that it...
6
6

1983 thunderbird 3.8 trans and 1988 302 will it bolt up?
i need to know if a 1983 3.8 liter and a 302 have the same bellhousing bolt pattern
1
1

2007 Ranger 2.3L
I bought a new 2007 Ford Ranger 2.3L five speed back in november of 06. It recently has gotten hard to start whether the engine is cold or warm. when it is hard to start, I usually have to reset the...
3
3

hey i have a?
hey i have a 96 t-bird and i nee to know how the wireing goes for the stereo ? i have a durabrand stereo in it know if anyone can help let me know thx
3
3

Replacing battery on keyless entry pad
I have an '04 F250 and the battery on the door mounted key pad for the keyless entry system seems to be running low. Acording to the owner's manual, this key pad is not powered by the truck's battery,...
4
4