Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford fuel pumps
Pulled the pump module out of my 2000 Contour. Looked at it a long time trying to figure out what's happening. Somehow the fuel in the tub where the fuel pump is, has to be at a higher level than the...
1
1

Freestyle radio problem
Hi....I have a 2006 FReestyle with factory radio/cd unit. The radio signal quality is awful....lots of static and signal loss at various locations around town.....reminiscent of a mal connected...
2
2

REAR brake lights stay on 2002 Windstar HELP?
Odd problem. It appears that occaisionally the rear brake lights stay on after turning off the engine and removing the keys. My first thought is the switch that must be near the actual brake pedal in...
1
1

94 Ford Escort Slave Cylinder
I have a 94 Ford Escort LX 1.9 that has begun to have clutch problems. I just replaced the clutch master cylinder and was told that I should also replace the slave cylinder since they both fail at...
3
3

57 Plymouth to be unearthed from 50 year Time Capsule
1
1

57 Plymouth to be unearthed from 50 year Time Capsule
77
77

High Milage Exploder
I have a 93 Explorer with 150K on the has been a good rig, but I have developed a problem recently.When I take off from a stop (especially in a turn) I get a rubling happens only during the initial...
7
7

Please Help, I am broke down
Car is an 94 escort station wagon,1.9L motor. Don't think it's related but who knows, I just put a new thermostat in it tonight, and took it for a ride, and had not gone very far(a few miles) and it...
7
7

Car won't start.
I drive a 97 Ford Taurus. Today I was changing the oil, and while I was unscrewing the oil filter, I touched the starter or a cable with the pliars and sparks were flying, similar to touching the...
2
2

Beat auto Repair software OBDII
Best aute diagnostics Plus OBDII Error Code Database Autotree Pro Ver. 1.45 is a 32 Bit ( WIN95-XP) software Application for automotive diagnostics. The program written in a Tree format to make...
2
2

Start light on 1997 Ford Aspire, 4 cyl
A friend has a 1997 Ford Aspire and he's having a problem with what he is calling his start light. He says it should come on when he inserts the ignition switch and switches on the ignition. Then it...
3
3

Aerostar brakes
I have a 1993 Aerostar van and I am having problems with the rear brakes locking up all the time. Lining and drunslook fine, I think this has rear ABS, does anyone know anything about this? thanks,...
4
4

79 F150 Cant get gas into tank
I have a 79 Ford F130 pickup. For some reason I have a bitch of a time getting gas into the gas tank. It seems to always lock up in the filler hole and wont go down. I have to pump it in real slow and...
2
2

Sweats U.S. labor costs
Sweats U.S. labor costs Motor Corp. must hold down growth of its U.S. manufacturing wages and benefits, which are among the highest in the auto industry and are growing faster than the company's...

'95 Taurus, column shift linkage/cable
I have a 95 Taurus GL, auto with column shift. About a year ago, it didn't seem to want to properly lock in Park and was also indicating slightly different positions based on the PRNDL display. I...
4
4