Subject Author Posted Replies

OT Thermostat Question
Wifes 99 Honda civic, have to change teh thermostat, is the thermostat always located where you follow the top rad hose back to on the motor? this one is a vertically mounted thermostat in that case....
6
6

90 Mercury cougar dash/radio went out
I recently picked up a '90 Cougar 3.8L v-6 LOVE it. I replaced the factory sterio and after about 5 minutes of driving and listening to how great it sounded (still stock speakers) The radio and...
1
1

Rear engine cover plate - Where can I get the foam seal?
'98 Taurus 3.0 OHV Part of the seal ripped and the rest has hardened. Advanced Auto doen't carry it.

No. 2 dealer criticizes Ford's F-150 strategy
No. 2 dealer criticizes Ford's F-150 strategy VEGAS (Reuters) -- The head of the second-largest Ford Motor Co dealership group on Friday said the automaker was not doing enough to defend the...
9
9

2000 Ford Taurus Struts
How do you know when to replace the struts on a 2000 Taurus? We have 99,000 miles on it?
7
7

2 oil pan bolts longer than the rest
'98 Taurus 3.0 OHV Is this normal? Where do they go? Nothing in the manual.
1
1

Auto dealer glut hurts U.S. makes
Auto dealer glut hurts U.S. makes LAS VEGAS -- The number of auto dealers selling American cars is shrinking, but not nearly fast enough, a top industry analyst and former General Motors Corp. adviser...

2001 ford explorer beeping
2001 ford explorer starts beeping at start up then goes off. the air bags are disconnected because of a conversion (dual steering wheels). i just took it in jan. i think they reset some default...
4
4

problem with a 2000 ford escort
hi , i have a 2000 ford escort and when i start it up and let it idle it will do it for about 2mins and try to die. it will do that for 2 to 4 mins and then it will die. and if i stop at a stop sign...
1
1

Ford Courier
Has anyone a diagram of rear door mechanism for a ford courier van,appreciate it if someone would mail a copy. thanks Marion begin 666 Windows Media Player.lnk M3 ````$4`@``````P ```````$8/````(...

Overdrive - '98 Ford Explorer Automatic Transmission
My O/D (overdrive) light has started flashing for several miles at a time and then stops. I'm usually at a slower speed when it occurs and can't really tell if I'm losing my high gear when this...
5
5

Where is the OBD II port on a Ford Escape?
I was wondering if any one knew where the OBD II port is on a Ford Escape. I know that it should be under the dash some where, I'm just not exactly sure where just not where. Also if any one knows...
3
3

Ford Escape dies when I Reverse
I am having a problem with my '03 Ford Escape where it dies when I shift it into reverse. It doesn't do it every time probably 2 out of 5 times. I brought it into the ford dealership to have them look...
22
22

A NEW BIG 3?
A NEW BIG 3? the first time in recent memory, Ford Motor Co. fell to No. 4 in U.S. auto sales behind General Motors Corp., Toyota Motor Corp., and DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler Group, demonstrating...
5
5

Re: GM, Ford reputations take a hit
Hopefully that tells them something. It might even help if they surveyed their customers desires, but building cars the customer wants may be too much for them after years of telling the customers...
150
150