Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford Focus Drive Belt Nosie
Hi, It is for FOCUS 1.6 Zetec engine. As my car squeez like a pig in the cold morning. I am going to get it done by myself before the neighbour start to complain to the council. Does any one got the...

aerostar 93 fuel gauge fuse
was installing new switch in the dash for the rear wiper and defroster when there was a "crack" or "snap" under the dash. Now I have no battery voltage reading or fuel gauge reading.....can't seem to...

wipers in-op
04 Ford F-150 wipers are inoperable. Fuses check good & have voltage. I swapped relays w/no luck. There is voltage on 2 of 5 contacts at the connector on the motor, but I'm not sure if that voltage is...
1
1

98 Merc GM 4.6L Bad miss
Problem has me stumped. Bad miss once car is warmed up. Scan tool says P307...have changed cyl 7 plug and coil boot assy. Problem always comes back to cyl 7. Think my next step is injector or...
2
2

6-CD Changer Issue - LOAD, EJECT, CD ERRORS!
I just bought a 2007 Ford Fusion not more than 3 weeks ago and upon attempting to load my in-dash CD changer for the very first time to use it, on loading the last disk, I got an error message before...
4
4

97 Ford Taurus 3.0 Litre Headlight Issues
98,000 Km 3.0 Litre V6 DRL Recently, my DRL cut out....then Subsequently about a week later my High Beam Indicater Stopped Working. You can see the DRL trying to cycle (lights are very very dim)...
2
2

Cool Auto Insurance Compare Site
here is a cool comparison site to check if u are over paying for auto insurance it saves u money post how much is saves here
2
2

Mystique O2 sensor lacation?
Where are the O2 sensors located on a 1998 Mercury Mystique with V6 engine? Thanks, Randy
4
4

OT: (Antiquated?) Idea for a Bell n' Whistle
I don't follow developments in the auto industry much. Only to the extent that I can be helped/hurt, mostly when buying a car, and never the exotic stuff. Years and years ago, whilst driving my...
13
13

Escort Security
Hi guys I just purchased my second Ford Escort Finesse, however i am confussed by the alarm system. With my old escort, I had to turn the key to unlock, then lock and the security system would...
8
8

Mondeo Ghia X 2000 Model - Owners Handbook
Hi All, I have just bought the above Mondeo and have figured out just about every button except how to operate the crise control - bought the car 2nd hand with no handbook. Could anyone explain how to...
6
6

radiator cap
Hi everyone, I was recently in a minor accident. I mainly have to replace the lights and header panel. I also have to replace the radiator but it seams that the only part of the radiator to replace is...
1
1

Windstar 2000 3.8l O2 sensors engine check light - 56K miles
Hi, I had the diagnostic code read at a local Autozone and it reported both a P00171 and P00174 error, which means all 4 O2 sensors (bank1 and 2, before and after) are bad (running too lean). Can this...
3
3

98 Taurus: water in oil
1998 Ford Taurus 3.0 V6 OHV Daughter ran the car hot for about 2 miles - 35MPH max, came home and shut off engine. Made no sounds other than steam - no bearing wash I believe. Radiator is empty and...
9
9

ENGINE SWAP--95 PI ENGINE & TRANS INTO A 96 PI--IS THIS FEASIBLE ???
Thanks again in advance for your helpful advice. I want to put a complete engine and transmission assembly from a 95 Police Interceptor into a 96 Police Interceptor. Is this feasible?
5
5