Subject Author Posted Replies

Escort no heat
I have a 99 escort. The blower motor froze last week. I thawed it out and it doesn't work. I took the blower out and jumped it to the battery and it worked. I checked the circuit breaker for...
4
4

doesnt crank
i have ford contour 95 lx. My car was parked for 5 days and now it wont crank. The lights are working fine. I tried to jump start it but nothing hapnd. What can be the Problem???
3
3

engine swap
i have an old 87 towncar good motor and trans and a good body 93 t-bird with bad motor can i put the 5.0 inthe bird and how hard would it be
4
4

'91 Aerostar window switch?
Okay, I've picked up a new driver's-side power window switch for this van, since the previous owner hacked it all up (he put in a cheap toggle switch and ran wires to under the hood to power it, all...
3
3

check engine light
Hi, I have a 1994 ford escort 1.9 lx wagon. recently, the check engine light has been coming, but it doesnt stay on. if i accelerate, then the light comes on, but if i break and come to a stop, the...
2
2

1993 Ford Escort Not Starting
Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me. My car won't start. When I turn the key all I get is a clicking noise from what I believe to be a starter relay. All of the lights work so I don't think...
7
7

Need Mercury 2002 Duratec 30 Cylinder Numbers
I need the Cylinder numbers for a Mercury 2002 Duratec 3.0. The firing order would also be helpful. Thanks!

98 Escort Check Coolant Light wont go off
the check coolant light on my 98 escort will not go off. i havent noticed any leakage, and the engine isn't running hot if i add a little extra coolant, it will turn off for a couple days and then go...
2
2

Thunderbird with a 5.3l Triton
Hey, I recently gained access to a 3-valve 5.3 triton V8 and was curious as to whether or not it's at all possible to swap this baby into my 92 thunderbird with a NA 3.8l in it currently. I've heard...
3
3

Re: 1999 Taurus transmission problem - please help
Hi, I am experiencing same problem with my 1998 Ford Taurus. Are you able to find out what the problem was?
1
1

1988 RANGER 4X4 V-6: CAST IRON HEADS?
A man has a somewhat nice one of these for sale, runs very strong, I think it is a 2.9L? Automatic. Is this a good engine? Does it have cast iron cylinder heads? Thanks again.

289 cu. in. 4 speed
Somebody help me. I give up. I've got a 66 mustang that i've swapped a 289 into. The 289 came out of a 64 Galaxie. The engine has a really strange bellhousing bolt pattern. The bellhousing that's in...
11
11

1997 expedition cooling problem
1997 ford expedition 4.6L . what can be the problem with a cooling system that runs normal - then all of a sudden - the temperature guage goes immedially to hot. check engine light goes on - oil light...
3
3

Re: 2007 Cupholder Designs
Group: Date: Wed, Jan 17, 2007, 3:04pm (EST+5) From: (Richard=A0Sexton) SMS wrote: Tom Adk=A0=A0=A0=A0Wouldn't it be better to buy a cup to fit your new car? It would be BEST to finish your coffee...

Re: 2007 Cupholder Designs
Re: 2007 Cupholder Designs Group: Date: Wed, Jan 17, 2007, 8:32am (EST-1) From: (Steve) SMS wrote: Tom Adk=A0=A0=A0=A0Wouldn't it be better to buy a cup to fit your new car? It would be BEST to finish...