Subject Author Posted Replies

Opinions: 1994 Mercury Villager LS
Hi guys. I am currently researching the internet for information on the topic vehicle. There is a 1994 LS model not too far from home with ~120,000 kms, 3.0L V6, fully loaded, VG shape overall, just a...

Adding Fuse Block in 06 Exporer
I would like to add a few accessories to my 06 Explorer, and would prefer to do so without splicing existing wiring. Thought I'd be able to tap into an empty slot in the fuse panel, but there are no...

Engine swap - 1997 Crown Vic (P71)
I have a '97 P71 CV which needs an engine swap. The guy who is going to swap it for me left town this morning and won't be back for over a week. I was all set to have a used engine delivered to his...
1
1

Ranger 3.0L 5speed fuel mileage
Wow, i got a whopping 15MPG with this thing last tank... 246km 37L of fuel 15mpg... God why am i cursed with a ranger... at least i'm thankful the tranny hasn't gone yet.
21
21

94 lincoln exec. edition
damn car wont shift out of park! I've had no probs with it till today after i installed a new cd player. could i have wired something wrong and its affecting the tranny? its blocking all my other cars...
4
4

ford fiesta ..ignition prob
i have a 1993 fiesta my prob is when i turn engine off and take key out the ignition light stays on...i tried another altinator but i get the opposite all lights on dash work but not the ignition...
1
1

Best aute diagnostics Plus OBDII Error Code Database
Best aute diagnostics Plus OBDII Error Code Database Autotree Pro Ver. 1.45 is a 32 Bit ( WIN95-XP) software Application for automotive diagnostics. The program written in a Tree format to make...
1
1

Lincoln rear disk brake question
How do you back off the parking brake to replace the rear pads? Al
4
4

coded ignition key
Recently purchased a new key from our Ford dealer for a Ford 05 Freestar. The owners manual has a simple procedure for programming a third key. The parts guy warned not to use it prior to completing...
6
6

3 year old mondeo owners please help
Hi, have a 3 year old mondeo ( new type). Reversing lights gone, went to fuse box to change fuse but we have no cover on the box. The lid should tell you which fuse is which. I have been on the web,...
4
4

1999 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
I love the car, but some things bug me... 1- the car can tell me my gas consomption in real time, tilt the rear-view mirror automatically, has a built-in compass in the mirror... Yet, they didn't...
3
3

Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?
I've enjoyed this car for many years. What should I get next? '98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CDPlayer. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Performance Exhaust. Great...
2
2

92 F 150 fuel pump
I'm working on a 92 F 150 and the fuel pumps will not work. I have traced it to an electrical problem and as far as I can get is to the relay under the hood. I'm getting the proper voltage but if I...
1
1

ford mustang tuning chip

93 ford areostar guzzeling fuel
my 4.0 litre 93 areostar started runng rough and using excessive fuel i tuned it but still guzzeling gas?Any advice would be much appreciated.
16
16