Subject Author Posted Replies

RE: 1993 Taurus oil leak. Trying to pinpoint REVISED
Been a long time since I owned a Taurus, but if the oil filter mount has an adapter plate bolted to the engine, the gasket behind that plate is the probable culprit. Thanks...i will take a look at...

1992 Ford F-150 Turns Over Won't Start
Truck spins over fine, and "almost" starts but not quite. Air cleaner(s) is fine. What's next? Should I go a buy a $50 code reader? Is that going to help? Thx.
7
7

Wing Mirror MK4 1998 Fiesta
Looking for a passenger side wing mirror for a 98 fiesta Cheers

Escort ZX2 timing belt problem
Hello, I replaced my timing belt about 6 months ago. I replaced the tensioner and idler pulleys along with the belt. The belt has failed again. It looks like the belt slowly slipped off the sprockets...
2
2

Horn doesn't work.
I have a Ford Mondeo R reg and my horn doesn't horns independantly and they are ok,checked fuses and to get this fixed due to MOT being due soon and can't toot !!.PS :The clutch was replaced in June...
3
3

Windstar Google group
New windstar Google Group New windstar website Tech info, engine pics, manual plus more. Visit the New windstar website plus google group see the site at
1
1

Sick 83 drop-top
I'm attempting to diagnose and fix a steering column on a 1983 Mustang GLX Conv. w/ tilt no delay. Once I got it apart I could see that the lock housing was broken in two halves. The extent of the...

RE: 1993 Taurus oil leak. Trying to pinpoint REVISED
Your pulling your engine.......I hope you at least have an idea whats leaking at this point? My 93 Taurus leaks all over. I am pulling the engine now to fix. I suggest a mirror and light to better...

2000 Windstar radio LED
No longer working. Had a moment a month or two ago when it would light up, but now doesn't seem to work at all. Is this something that a non dealer can fix? Thanks guys, Matt

Change of Carburetor
General question: What would it cost to convert a 1968 302 V8 from a 2 barrel to a 4 barrel carburetor?
2
2

1993 Taurus oil leak. Trying to pinpoint REVISED
Helllo Gang. I have a 1993 Taurus that's leaking oil. I have replaced the oil pressure sending unit, that is OK. I have a nice pool of oil right at where the distribuitor goes into the engine on top,...
2
2

1993 Taurus oil leak. Trying to pinpoint
Helllo Gang. I have a 1993 Taurus that leaking oil. I have replaced the oii pressure sending unit, that is OK. I have a nice pool of oil right at where the distribuitor goes into the engine on top,...
2
2

BCM Edit cable for ford focus and xr5turbo
Details on Cable will be available for AU$129.00 including software. Will allow owners to check engine parameters, alter timing, boost and power curve. Available in March 07

crown vic
I have a ?99 ford crown victoria and I am having a strange problem Everytime it is real humid out or I get water under the hood for any reason the car wont stay on. I will turn tghe key and it will...
10
10

BUICK GRAND NATIONAL- REGAL T-TYPE TURBO- FACTORY GM DELCO CASSETTE DECK- FS/FA
1
1