Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford Orion 1991 1.6 normal fuel consumption
Firs of all sorry for last message. Wrong group :( I have Ford Orion 1.6 cvh from 1991. It's avrage consumption is about 12 l/1ookm. What is normal gasoline consumption for that engine? Second, does...
1
1

1985 Ford Thunderbird not starting. Fuel pump info please?
My 1985 Thunderbird gave up on me a few days ago. The engine turns over and I've got spark at the plugs. I'm guessing its a fuel pump problem. Is there an easy way to check the fuel pump? Also, as I...
3
3

'01 Continental Multiple Electrical Problems at once
I have an '01 Lincoln Continental with 57,000 miles on it. I have owned the car for about two months. It recently has had a set of electrical problems all at the same time. 1) The keyless entry door...
1
1

Calling all Ford Taurus experts.
Need help diagnosing a misfire on a 2001 Taurus with Duratec DOHC. I've replaced the plugs and wires. No check engine light. Cars starts fine and is driveable. Gas mileage unaffected. I will tether to...
3
3

Where's the Computer? - 2006 Freestyle
Does anyone out there have any idea where I can find the computer(s) in a 2006 Freestyle? I bought the car used and I am trying to get the keypad code which supposedly is on a label on top, but I...
1
1

Ford E-150 Econoline No Heat
I have no heat from my van. All the vents and blower is working. I took it to a mechanic and he said the problem was in the dash (vent not working) and wanted $700 to fix. Seemed a bit excessive. Any...
1
1

93 ford areostar sliding passanger door probs
my sliding door on my 93 areostar wont open it sounds okay key turns handle works when i take the panel on the inside off seems to be together and funtioning but it refuses to open any advice would be...
4
4

alternator mounting
i need a step by step diagram of how to mount a alternator on a 1982 f150, v8, 5.0
1
1

Re: 98 ford f150 4.2 truck sounds like it's running on 4 spark plugs
It's not clear from your posting whether the new coil pack solved the problem or not. Guess you wouldn't be asking for advice if it did... As for your scanner, are you sure it told you the coil pack...
2
2

Ford reveals sedan based on the Mustang
Public reaction? Whoever authorized that project should be CANNED, tossed out on his ass. Have you lost your collective minds, FORD? The World needs another wastful, dangerous gas guzzler, my ass....
9
9

Whats a 427 side oiler worth?
1
1

1996 FORD WINSTAR
Just wondering if anyone had a reverse problem with these vans before for some resson my reverse wont work linkeg in good just stopped one day ????????????
3
3

1988 Full Size Bronco Ignition Question
Hey Gang, I'm having a problem with the ignition on my truck. I know what the problem is, but I don't know what the part is called. I'm hoping someone here can give me a little help figuring it out....
2
2

f150 fender removal help please
trying to get the headlamp "door" and assy off of my 93 F150 XLT. got the 2 screws ontop of the " decorative" chrome , ( lovingly referred to as a headlight door by ford) but the manual makes...
1
1

1968 GALAXIE DOOR PANELS
I AM LOOKING FOR BLACK DOOR PANELS IN PERFECT CONDITION FOR A 68 GALAXIE 500 FASTBACK. ALSO ARMRESTS. I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE NEW OR PULLED OUT OF A DONOR CAR. ALSO - CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE...
1
1