Subject Author Posted Replies

elec.problem with 1999 Windstar
Hello.I have a 1999 windstar ,3.0 auto. Yesterday it would not start.I tried to reset the computer by disconnecting the battery cable and when I hooked it back up, the doors locked and the lights...

trest
test i'm not geeting any post on my server

Ranger 3.0L Problems Please Help!
Ive owned my ranger for about three years now with absoletly no problems until now. I have two problems with the truck and any suggestions would be greatly apprietiated!! 1) Ticking And Squealing...
7
7

Rodent in 1998 Escort wagon
I am having problems with rodents getting into this car and eating my cheese and cracker snacks in the glove compartment. They are very neat and leave no crumbs, but leave empty wrappers. They are...
18
18

1996 Club Wagon XLT: Electrical: Where to tap for tach "pulse" signal
I have a 1996 Ford Econoline Club Wagon XLT (5.0L V8). I'm installing an aftermarket remote starter/keyless entry system. The control unit is made by Audiovox, model APS-55TW. It needs a reference for...

2004 Lincoln Aviator- ATTN JIM WARMAN
Jim- If you are still around.......needing advice on the TPMS setup with the 04 Aviator?s. Im wanting to replace the wheels and tires, but have some concerns with the TPMS system. Can you reuse the...
2
2

turn sig flasher
Ford F150 2000 reg cab, where is the turn sig flasher, Please?
3
3

Taurus oil pump
Anyone know of an oil pump problem on the taurus 24v6cyl? MY2000 I have a problem with the oil pressure light going on. This happens when the engine is warm. I have tried heavier oil, and it cut down...
3
3

trouble code
Hi can anyone tell me the code 0433 for "97 escort means, and how to fix it, I checked anything and everything nothing worked (check engine light still on). thanks James
2
2

Engine light on, bad fuel smell on 96 Mercury Villager
Hi, I've had this 96 Mercury Villager GS (Nissan Quest clone) for over a year, no problems until now. Just a bit under 100k miles, I started smelling gas pretty strongly (during running, tank is not...
2
2

4-cylinder Ranger timing belt tensioner spring replacement
After replacing the head gasket and everything above it, I have come to the final steps in re-assembly before I light the fires. However, I spent an hour yesterday trying to get the timing belt...
1
1

c4 transmission problem
I have a 66 mustang with a 3speed c4 automatic transmission and recently my transmission went out. It was driving fine on the interstate and then i hit a 2 hour traffic jam and about 15 minutes after...

Nextel Cup "Car of Tomorrow"
.. has a 4 bbl carburetor. Car of tomorrow my ass! even more a joke than the Lumina changeover. Yeah, I know... but there's several companies make bolt-on EFI.
25
25

Re: Meet your older and younger partner
"I love the Internet! It lets me free my younger, softer, more vulnerable, feminine side.." - Sgt Horace Grudy, Xenia OH Police Dept ;)
1
1

99 Taurus Mirror Repair
I read the note on the 98 Taurus repair, but my 99 seems to be different. I must have an upgraded sound system because the inside trim piece has a little speaker in it. There doesn't seem to be a...
3
3