Subject Author Posted Replies

"Explorer Sport Trac just right"
Explorer Sport Trac just right at

1985 ford f150 problems
i have 1985 ford f50 ext. cab with a 5.0l fuel inected. it has been in the shop since before thanksgiving and the mechanic is not sure how to fix it any thoughts would be had been sitting up for about...
3
3

how can I temporarily fix my na fairlane
I have an '89 NA Fairlane which is leaking water regulary, I am having to top the bottle up every few days and cannot go too far from home at 100 kms/p/hr without it going nearly dry. I think it's a...
8
8

92 Escort ignition lock
Hello, My wife's car was recently stolen, and later retrieved by the police. I now am faced with a jammed ignition lock (I can't even put the key in). Using the advice on this thread: I was able to...
1
1

Ford Brake Pads Number F79Z-2001-AA
I have some of these in stock and am not sure what they go on. If somebody could fill me in that would be appreciated.
1
1

Ford Brake Pads Number F79Z-2001-AA
I have some of these in stock and am not sure what they go on. If somebody could fill me in that would be appreciated.
2
2

Ford Brake Pads Number F79Z-2001-AA
I have some of these in stock and am not sure what they go on. If somebody could fill me in that would be appreciated.
1
1

mondeo idling
Hi my mondeo 1997 1.8 zetec (silver top) has developed an idling problem. it ticks over fine until you rev the engine and the revs drop so low as to the point of engine cut out. I also have this...
4
4

Fix Or Repair Daily
If someone can tell me where that came from call 866-356--0789 tomorrow after 8 AM EST and I'll give you a Classic T-shirt.
9
9

If you had $1500 US to spend
My son-in-law will be looking for a car soon. His budget is $1500, a gift from his parents. I am an experienced DIYer, but I don't want to spend all my time chasing problems and want to avoid problems...
32
32

Contour/mystique/mondeo
Found out "again" today the con-tiques are not a good DIY car - particularly a loaded V6. The tranny pan gasket was seeping pretty bad - 3.5 hours later ON THE HOIST, it's done. Had to pull the...
6
6

how long is the Ford Minivan?
Anyone ever tried to convert a ford minivan (aerostar/windstar) into a travel/camping van? By this I mean remove the rows of seats at the back and turn it into a mini living quarter? How tight is the...
8
8

heater motor removal (Fiesta 1993)
A friends heater motor give up recently, so I thought this can't be a bad job. Went to the scrappy (to practice heater motor removal) Its a fiesta OHV 1.1 (LReg)(1993) anyway this turned out to be a...

'87 thunderbird 460 swap
Does any one at all know if it is possible to swap a 460 into a 1987 thunderbird. I know that it is possible to make the swap with a fox mustang, but i am not sure about this year t-bird. Any...
2
2

1999 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (CAN edition)
Single Exhaust, pipe just bought it (right behind the CAT)... I want to go dual-exhaust... Standard OEM parts call for an H-pipe, but according to Mustang Owners, an X-Pipe is better (a little more...
4
4