Subject Author Posted Replies

95 escort LX Wgn- "Room Fuse" blows & Shift LocK Actuator Prob
Hello I have a 1995 ford Escort LX 1.9L wagon with 60K miles on it, automatic transmisson.. About 5 years ago I replaced the ford radio with an AIWA MP3 player from Crutchfields and it worked fine...
2
2

oxygen sensor
i need to change the oxygen sensor in a 97 ford expedition, is it a diffucult job or should i let a garage do it
9
9

average price for a 5.7 L Trition engine
Hi, Just blew the engine on my '97 Expedition. Now the shop tells me it will costs $4500 to replace the engine, which I find a little high. Does anyone have an idea of a reasonable costs? Cheers, Kim
4
4

Noise from Aerostar 4.0 -92
?v=cy6usDoXJ5YWhat could cause this kind of noise ? br Vesku Noise from engine Noise with rpm
2
2

Transmission fluid leak at radiator
Car: 88 Crown Vic. I put in a new radiator because the old one began leaking. After installing the new radiator, I realized that the top metal line that I attached to the new radiator had started to...
4
4

UK Ford Fiesta Idle Problem ...
Hi all Have a 1.25 Zetec S Ford Fiesta Ghia on an R plate. A few weeks ago, it started having idle problems. Basically, when it is thoroughly warmed through - not just warmed up according to the temp...
6
6

96 1.0L Heater not working
Suggestions welcome.... 2 weeks ago my timing belt broke. My mechanic suggested that I have the water pump replaced since they would be in that area. I agreed and when I got the car back the heat was...
8
8

need help with ford remote starter for a windstar 2002
hi there all i have a windstart 2002 LX that came with a remote starter from Ford , last month, the remote starter work fine , but then last week it started to do the cycle and did'nt start on the...
2
2

2000 Ford Taurus Bad Engine Noise
I have a 2000 Ford Taurus 3.0 OHV that is making a strange engine noise when I accelerate. The sound only happens when I aggressively accelerate, at normal acceleration it doesn't seem to make noise....
6
6

Changing Wiper Blade on Grand Marquis
I have a 1993 Grand Marquis. I want to change the wipers, but not just the refill - the whole blade. But I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get the metal frame that holds the refills off...
3
3

mondeo cigar lighter
Hi there, I have a 2001 mondeo estate. The cigar lighter by the handbrake works but will not charge a mobile phone or radar detector, yet the 12volt socket in the boot works fine. A friend has the...
2
2

Work Vehicle: best mpg
I'm looking at vans and trucks, of course it's going to have to be a Diesel because I want the best mileage I can get. Where I live, diesel costs the same as premium gas, so I do not see a gas engine...
3
3

Paint
Hi all i have a problem with paint on a ford galaxy. do anyone know if it is a comme problem
2
2

Mon f 250 le moteur calle
Bonjour Mon camion f-250 calle lorsque j'apuis sur l'acc=E9l=E9rateur, je peu tout juste pes=E9 un peu sur la p=E9dale pour le faire avancer... J'ai changer le filtre =E0 gas et rien de mieu...que...

fast idle still 93 t-bird
93 t-bird/pulled iac off taped holes then had a no start is iac bad?
2
2