Subject Author Posted Replies

rear door lock actuator 02 Taurus
I need to replace the actuator for the left rear door lock. Got the panel off, external screws out, but, while I can get my hand on the mechanism, can't figure out how to get the thing out. If anyone...
2
2

Tran. not downshifting without letting off gas in '90 Ford Ranger
Hello all! I have a 1990 Ford Ranger (v6 2.3l) and this has been happening since I aquired the vehicle. I go to accelerate and it won't kick into a lower gear until I let off the gas. A friend of mine...
3
3

ABS
Does anyone know if the ABS can be shut down by pulling a fuse. I believe my chattering brakes happen when I apply a fair amount of pressure to the brakes above about 30 MPH. This problem started...
5
5

5.4L V8 Removing a Vortec Supercharger to Sell-Help!
I have a 1999 Ford Expedition with the 5.4L V8 and I currently have a Vortec Supercharger installed. My gas milege is killing me (11.7 AVG) and this supercharger is in demand because this engine is...

2001 Mustang convertible leaking in rear boot
My 2001 Mustang convertible is leaking water in the rear boot. I took a quick look, and before I start ripping things apart there are 3 separate brackets holding the convertible top to a gasket, then...
1
1

93 t-bird sc
hello, i just replaced my idle air contol valve because my car was dying all the time and now its worse then was b4 i replaced it and it dies right after i start it. am i supposed to get that (idle...
3
3

91 continental fuse blows
Occasionally when I turn left, the fuse blows which controls the turn signals, dash lights, air suspension, cruise, etc. I am guessing there is a short in the column. Anybody had a similar problem?

Computer Code for 93 escort- what does this mean????
Hi, I have retreived the codes for a 93 ford escort with fuel injection and I do not understand the translation. The message that I get is "pulse width is wider than expected". That is not actually...
2
2

diesel expedition in 2008
just shows that Ford is bunch of nimrods. I would buy a diesel expedition in a heartbeat. I would have bought it 7 years ago when I bought my 99. I would have bought it last year when I bought my 05...
9
9

Edge - High beltline
Just saw my first picture of the 2007 Edge. It has that "high beltline" look which I cannot stand. What is driving this design in most new cars? Is it simply copcat style or a way of meeting some...
9
9

Turn signal F250
Does any one know the wire color and or pin location for the turn signal in a 1997 F 250. I have been having problems with the ignition system which I posted earlier which I am making progress on...

02 Villager 3 pack
When I took my 02 Villager in for a misfire the service tec recommended a "3 pack service". I declined due to the fact that plugs and wires solved the problem. Can anyone shed light on what a three...
2
2

air conditioning problem
Srry don't know anything about car repair, and it is a work car 2004 mercury Grand Marquis, it has auto a/c, the fan only blows when set on high, unless the outside temp is below 65, if it is below 65...
1
1

Sat rx to Ford radios
Hi, I have an '07 500 with a nothing fancy std Ford radio that has an Aux button that appears to work. I would like to hookup a Sirius Sportster Rx (w/ direct output) to the aux input to this radio....
2
2

TDCI Zetec 130 vs TDCI LX 130
All, I hope someone can help - I'm looking to buy a used Mondeo 2.0 TDCI 130BHP and I've narrowed it down to 2 cars, ones an LX (2003) and ones a ZETEC (2002) , apart from the obvious model...
3
3