Subject Author Posted Replies

Former Ford Chairman, Red Poling dies at 86
> From AB > > > > The Ford Motor Company and the automotive industry as a whole are mourning the loss today of Harold "Red" Poling, who passed away on May 12 in Pacific Grove, California, at the age...

Ford recalling 10,500 F-150, Mustang, Expedition, Lincoln Navigator models over faulty transmission sensor
From AB Report Date : May 10, 2012 at 09:46 AM NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V190000 Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): FORD / EXPEDITION 2012 FORD / F-150 2011 FORD / F150 2012 FORD / MUSTANG...

1996 Contour Mystique manual
Anyone have need for a 1996 contour/mystique factory manual?? Excellent condition. Contact me if you are interested.

Ford adding third shift to build more EcoBoost V6s, 250 jobs saved in Ohio
From AB Ford's Cleveland Engine Plant Starts Third Shift to Meet Growing Demand for Fuel-Efficient EcoBoost V6 Engines ? Ford adds third shift at Cleveland Engine Plant No. 1 to meet demand for its...

New 2013 Escape
Has anyone had a chance to test out a new 2013 Escape? I'd be interested in hearing opinions on it. What I've read sounds appealing, but the local dealer doesn't have one yet. Ed
7
7

Ford books $1.4B, profits dragged down by Europe and Asia
From AB FORD EARNS FIRST QUARTER PRE-TAX OPERATING PROFIT OF $2.3 BILLION AND NET INCOME OF $1.4 BILLION + First quarter pre-tax operating profit was $2.3 billion, or 39 cents per share, a decrease of...

Mutant Ford ignition switches?
Does anyone know exactly how/why Ford committed so many unnatural acts with ignition switches back in the 90's? I stop my '94 Tbird, switch off, remove key and pocket it, and the idiot sensor keeps...
6
6

Ford EcoSport urban CUV unveiled in China
From AB An SUV for the Urban World ? Ford Reveals Fuel-Efficient, All-new Ford EcoSport in China Created for the urban environment, the all-new Ford EcoSport offers contemporary design, smart...

Ford developing way to make car parts from cash
From AB Higher Oil Costs Could Speed Up the Use of New 'Green' Materials Such as Old U.S. Paper Money in Future Fords DEARBORN, Mich., April 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The price of petroleum ? used to...

cream-puff
I have a chance to buy a mint 2002 Taurus SEL, 54000km, showroom condition, full load except leather. What is a reasonable price to pay for such a vehicle? Safety checked, e-tested, new tires...
6
6

Ford announces new plant to double capacity in China
From AB Ford China to Build US $760 Million Assembly Plant in Hangzhou; Doubles China Passenger Car Capacity to 1.2 Million Units Annually · Ford will build a new state-of-the-art assembly plant in...
1
1

Manual for 15-20 year-old Ford product?
Years and years ago I bought a Ford manual on CD for Capri/Tbird on Ebay. It was crude but often effective, running (as a 16 bit app) on Win2000. Now I have WinXP and I can't get the turkey to...
15
15

Ford, Dow Chemical partner on carbon fiber composites, hope to shed up to 750 pounds
From AB Weight reductions of up to 750 pounds on future Ford vehicles are key to meeting fuel economy and electric vehicle range targets Ford and Dow engineers and researchers will combine efforts to...
1
1

2002 Taurus power window failure
My wife's 2002 Taurus has power windows. Her windows failed to work. All four windows work when disconnected and powered by a separate power source. Replaced the switch panel, with a used one, windows...
3
3

Remote for KN Laser
Hi all, My wife put the central locking remote for her KN Laser through the washing machine, I pulled it apart and dried it but no dice, it's toast. Question is how do I program an after market remote...