260 V8

Where on line can I find repo 250 V8 emblems for my 63 Fairlane 500 Fenders? Thanks! Fritz!

Have you tried Dearborn Classics? They have an online catalog (www.dearbornclassics.com), and a free catalog you can get in the mail.
I can't find one listen specifically for a '63 Fairlane online, but in my catalog I found these parts... I'm a Galaxie man myself so I don't know details like what specific emblem a Fairlane came with... Anyhow, maybe one of these is what you are looking for?
http://www.dearbornclassics.com/cgi-bin/more_info.cgi?part_number=EM104C http://www.dearbornclassics.com/cgi-bin/more_info.cgi?part_number=EM104D