Subject Author Posted Replies

Key chime
I have a 97 Ranger, and yesterday afternoon, I got one of those annoying little electrical quirk begin to happen. While I haven't experienced the "phantom wipers" yet, this one is much more annoying....
1
1

1999 Ford Taurus blower motor question.
Hi all We have/had (it's coming back nt. week) a 99 Taurus in the shop,with no speeds at all on the blower motor. Customer tested the blower motor,by " hot wiring" it,and so did I. Him and hid dad...
10
10

Re: Antifreeze ?
You need the orange stuff. The orange and green stuff have differnet type of corrosion inhibitors.
3
3

power streering and synthetic fluids
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good synthetic power steering fluids. A few years back, I had 1993 Ford Ranger and a round 200,000 kilometers, the power steering became inefficient and very...

power streering and synthetic fluids
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good synthetic power steering fluids. A few years back, I had 1993 Ford Ranger and a round 200,000 kilometers, the power steering became inefficient and very...
9
9

1998 ford windstar oil in air intake
Hi, I just bought a used Windstar and went to change the air filter before I went for my emissions test. To my surprise, I found motor oil in the air box. I checked the oil dipstick just for the hell...
5
5

2001 Taurus Fuel Pump replacement and STILL no Pressure?
My son's car is a 2001 Taurus with 32k miles... my wifes old car. The kid got into a little trouble over the summer and the car (and he) were grounded for nearly two months. Just recently, he tried to...
1
1

FORD ESCORT BURNING SMELL
HI IVE GOT A 1995 1.6 16V ZETEC.WHEN I HAVE THE HEATER ON WARM/HOT IVE GOT A FUNNY BURNING SMELL,LIKE WHEN A KETTLE HAS BOILED DRY.TEMP GAUGE SAYS NORMAL AND WATER LEAVALS ARE FINE ANY IDEAS...
1
1

ford escort starter short
I am having weird problems with my ford escort. My car isnt starting so i was testing the starter and solenoid. Whenever i connect the main starter wire directly to the battery, my entire car shorts...
3
3

Post your lease for free!
Need to get out of your Lease? May we add your vehicle to our Website? It's 100% FREE! We are a company that will help you get out of your lease. Since we are building our database, our services are...
1
1

90' Tempo-Can't find neut. start switch
Anyone know where the neutral start switch is located on a 90' Tempo with a 2.3 L engine. Took the center console out but don't see any switch. Would appreciate any help. Guess I need to adjust this...
1
1

USMC
Happy Birthday to the Marine Corps and all you Marines out there Mike Hunter
12
12

'93 Ford Taurus, Need some help here folks :)
Boy, where can we start? Ok, I have a 1993 ford Taurus (no sho - what ever that is, I suspect a higher performance engine?) and I have a few problems. I shall list them and explain the best I can....
7
7

Ford Crown Victoria LX
Question: Procedure for removing and replacing the heater core. Some say the dash must be removed to get at it. Is that necessary or is there an easier way ?
4
4

Doorlocks Mondeo '98
Hi there, The locks of my '98 Mondeo Station do not work any more. I can just open the lock of the driverdoor with the key. The dealer told me, I will have to replace the locks, costing over 700...
1
1