Subject Author Posted Replies

hows that for stupid
the Lexus back up assist. How dumb of an option is that? Are people really getting this bad at driving, or this lazy? Wonder which it is?
12
12

ford ka
Mi serve il manuale del cruscotto della ka . qualcuno può aiutarmi?

'06 explorer - oil change required light
Oil has 2600 miles & 60 days since last change. Oil life value was set to 80% (4k miles) at that time. Oil change required light is now coming on. Changing oil life % does not clear the problem (comes...
3
3

98 Windstar helluva rattle
My 98 Windstar / 94K miles has one helluva rattle that seems to be coming from the right front that's noticible mostly in bumpy parking lots. I don't believe it's a bad strut, as I have full control...
3
3

Today's cars as tall as those in '48
Turner Classic Movies is showing the old cinema serial, "Superman". It was produced in 1948 in 15 chapters. Starred Kirk Alyn and Noel Neil. Very entertaining and I recommend it. What's remarkable are...
38
38

Ignition key operating frequency?
Anyone know the smart key operating frequency? Thanks.
1
1

Backyard Mechanic - my injector problem :)
It took me a week to get around to it, but I finally pulled out the injectors. I found my problem, I think - the plastic around the outlet side of the suspect injector was cracked. I blew the piece...
3
3

1993 t-bird
very fast idle i cheched vac. lines and linkage both ok what should i do now. it has a 3.8 v6
1
1

79 club wagon
i have this big old van and i am afraid the transmission went out. I have had it for 4 plus years. It seemed to rev up and not really go like it should, so i parked it. Just on time, because it...
4
4

Support of gays is a looser's choice
Besides being crap rated on Consumer Report, Ford sponsors gays which shows that the Michigan based company is a sicko. I hope they go down the toilet with all the rest of the SUV's.
6
6

coolant loss but no internal leakage
I have a 97 crown vic. 4.6l 3 mos ago, the intake manifold was replaced--old one split about month and 1/2 ago, I notice that the coolant expansion tank was dry. I have been adding coolant ever since....
2
2

coolant loss but no internal leakage
I have a 97 crown vic. 4.6l 3 mos ago, the intake manifold was replaced--old one split about month and 1/2 ago, I notice that the coolant expansion tank was dry. I have been adding coolant ever since....
1
1

95 Merc
I have a 95 Mercury Grand Marquies and its been givin me some guff. The car has a major wiring problem and i have not been able to locate the source of the problem. The car wont run anymore, but when...
1
1

2004 expedition rear wiper
my rear wiper is slipping. with the rear windshield open the wiper will move on the outside and the inside will not. how do i remove the rear wiper arm to see if it might be stripped. dave
2
2

'93 Aerostar throttle
Hey, Got myself a 1993 Ford Aerostar Eddie Bauer AWD 4.0L. I got the starter replaced and since then, the engine revs to 3000+ RPM on startup then can barely keep running, often stalling out. As well,...