Subject Author Posted Replies

taurus steering fluid check valve??
i had previously posted a question about the p/s fluid coming out of the reservoir on this 99 taurus after the engine is shut down. i did find the rack boots to be full of fluid. i changed the rack....

Question on OEM wires for 4.6
OK, I'm convinced. Getting ready to *finally* replace OEM *manifold* and figure its a good time to do the wires. Any suggestions on how to save a few bucks. Any online sources? While we're at it :)...
8
8

any one dealt with this company in uk
Any one had any experience of buying from this company...good or bad please?

97 escort trans fluid
I've noticed what appears to be a drain plug on the transmission. [1st time i've ever seen one on any vehicle]. I'd lke to change the trany fluid and want to know if this plug drains all the fluid or...
2
2

OT: Should I quit?
Hi, I just recently started a job. (I live in the states) So anyway, before I applied for the job I told them I didn't want to work on Sundays. (for religions reasons) As it turns out, after they gave...
11
11

94 Grand Marquis - Problems with Engine missing
This past week I just started noticing the car missing while it was idling. My first thought was plugs, but not sure. The car has over 60,000 miles, it has been garage kept most of its life, very well...
8
8

1999 Windstar Coolant Burp?
On 2 occasions, my wife reported a massive cloud of steam coming from under the front of the fan, both time after a cold start-up and idle of approx 15 min to an hour. It appeared (I was unable to see...
11
11

Differential Ratio f-250
2003 f-250 Super Duty. This has a lousy 3.58 or something like that rear end. I would like to see about changing it to a 4.11 or so ratio in. Wondering what I would have to do. Buy an entire rear end...
9
9

Ford '93 cassette player -standard or premium?
Hi Does anybody know whether this radio is standard or premium model ? Part number: F3VF-19B165-CB pictures: bought this radio to my 91 Town Car but the sound is extremely bad. I recorded an audio...
8
8

1997 Lincoln Town Car: engine surges
I've got a 1997 Lincoln Town Car, Cartier Series. I notice that when idling in the Drive Gear, the car sometimes surges ahead, occasionally with force a bit stronger than the force with which I've got...
7
7

96 mustang 6 cylynder & 93 crown vic
I have a 93 crown vic with the body in rough shape, and a friend of mine is getting rid of a 96 stang in quite good shape, but only a v6 with a blown head. Any major difficulties swapping the crown...
3
3

Ford KA horn not working question
Hi all The horn on my KA isn't working I got the car up on ramps to have a look and can't see any wires going to it. Question; What's the most likely fault. How should I check/test it and it looks an...
1
1

Saints Unnamed on 10-28-05
Saints Unnamed say, "It gives so much purpose to each day in life, because within the Words, there is a Strength that is not always present in a normal, natural way of life." REVELATION DELIVERED...

Common parts cut car costs
Common parts cut car costs By Michelle Krebs MOTOR MATTERS Published October 27, 2006 Detroit automakers suffer a $2,400-per-vehicle profit disadvantage compared to Japan's top automakers, according...

2000 Ford E Van dies and starts
I have a 2000 E-350 with the 10cyl engine. Since yesterday it will die while driving-even at freeway speeds for 2 seconds and restart. Everything will stop-engine dies-lights, radio, fan motor, dash...
1
1