Subject Author Posted Replies

Cylinder Missfire
Let me say hi and also thank everyone in advance for any help given. Here is the problem. My father has a 2000 ford taurus. Car never gave him any problems. Out of nowhere he now gets a cylinder...
3
3

check engine light
Big problem. We have a '96 ford aerostar. It's time for it to be inspected. The "check engine" light is on. We took it to the mechanics who said it was the fuel evap system. They did a smoke test and...
7
7

W2P8C6S7J
MY VAN CAR NAME WENDSTAR MODEL 1998 I WANT TO NOW THE DIAGRAM OF DRIVE BELT AS I REPLACED IT AND NOW THERE IS NOISE . PSE HELP IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE DIAGRAM AND TO TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER...
4
4

location as component of value of a used vehicle
Hello, I understand location of a used vehicle affects how much a used vehicle is worth as well condition, milage, age, etc. Generally speaking, how do prices vary in different parts of the country...
5
5

1967 Mustang C6 transmission shift lever question
I'm converting my 67 Mustang from 4 speed back to the original C6 automatic. Does the shift lever on the transmission point up or down? Thanks
9
9

On the End of the Taurus line..
Without reading every post on the 5.8 million loss and 'what does Ford have to do to.." This points out the problem Daily always has good reads on almost any subject and this is no exception. The 500...
11
11

Re: Ford Posts Loss of $5.8 Billion, Worst Since '92
New York Times DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 23, 2006 - The Ford Motor Company reported its worst financial results in more than 14 years Monday and warned that its business was likely to worsen further in...

2000 Taurus stalling
I have a taurus that likes to stall at red lights or when I'm just driving along. I've had a diagnostic test run on it and it showed nothing. Any ideas
4
4

mondeo gearbox
While driving in heavy traffic suddenly without warning my gear lever went loose like I was stirring soup. Luckily I seemed to be stuck in fourth and got home. Any ideas what problem could be.

Ford Mondeo gearbox
In packed traffic my gear stick went loose and could not select a gear. Managed to get home as found it was stuck in fourth. Any ideas what problem could be.
2
2

cougar brakes
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this one. My brother in law brought me his 98 cougar and told me that his clutch was acting funny. I looked at it, determined that it was out of...

Re: Ford Posts Loss of $5.8 Billion, Worst Since '92
Well at least he recognizes Ford has a consumer related problem. That's a good start.
8
8

Ford...What do they have that apeals to me?
I liked the T-bird but not for the money they were asking, I also like the Mustang GT, but gas prices made me decide against it since my foot would have the tendency to stomp into it more often than...
12
12

Mileage changing constantly
Just got a new battery for my 3-year-old Taurus. Now, all of a sudden, the mileage (per the digital display) varies constantly as I drive and the "miles to go" is far lower than it should be. It drops...
4
4

Re: Ford Posts Loss of $5.8 Billion, Worst Since '92
improvement, he added. First "improvement" Mulally has to accomplish is to clean up Billy Boy Ford's doo doo messes. We will never see another Ford family scion at the top of this company. After the...
52
52