Subject Author Posted Replies

lot of 1961 ford thunderbird parts- $10
FORD T-BIRD TRIM PARTS- total 11 pc. in all ONE COMPLETE RIGHT SIDE DOOR PANEL LEFT SIDE DOOR LONG ARMREST WITH METAL INSERT COMPLETE SET OF FRONT WINDSHIELD CHROME TRIM- 6 PIECE SET- VERY GOOD...
1
1

oil pump
Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a low profile oil pump for a 5.0 engine? I am running into problems installing a 5.0 into a Jaguar. Terry

New computer codes group
Description: Computer codes for ALL Codes, Emission, Bios, Beep, ECU, ECM, PCM, (IPC, ABS, SIR, ACP, TCS, BCM, RSS, plus much more. Categories: Language: English Group email: Send email to the owner...

power antenna install 68 mustang help
installed aftermarket automatic power antenna, mast will go up but not down.....any solutions? tks

4.6L accelleration ping
I know ping & knock on accelleration is usually an indication the MAF needs to be cleaned. My question is more about conditions at WOT. I thought most EEC controls went to default at WOT but I am...
3
3

1999 Ford Taurus
On start-up it reads 1500RPM on tachometer, takes a little while before it comes down to ideas for a fix?
9
9

compatibility
will a ford 1991 cougar 5.0 engine work in a 1997 ford f150 truck?
5
5

Mustang 1999 problem with shift out of park
I'm having a problem with my Mustang '99 , when I put my foot on the brake it will not shift out of park. I also realize none of brake lights aren't working... The only way to star the car, turn the...
5
5

1988 LTD Crown Victoria problems
About the car: 1988 LTD Crown Victoria 5.0L V8, automatic transmission This car is driving me slightly mad. I need to get the entire dash torn apart to replace the heater core and start tracing some...
3
3

Ford Ranger/Mazda electrical problems ?
According to CONSUMER REPORTS the Ranger/Mazda was prone to electrical problems during the 90's. Can anyone elaborate on the nature of such problems? ( I'm considering purchase of such a truck.) Tnx
2
2

98 Mazda B4000 5spd stumble / engine balance
129K miles check engine diagnosed by local Mazda as miss fire on cylinder #1. I replaced fuel filter, MAF (junk yard), 4 plugs out of 6 replaced (other two this week due to angle), replace all spark...
1
1

1995 Tourus Electrical Problem
Went to start my car after work this morning and nothing happened. Got a jump from a co-worker and drove home. This is what was happening: 1. The ABS, battery, check engine and air bag lights came on...

Vehicle New google Newsgroup
* Group name: Vehicles * Group home page: * Group email address And here are links to a few more Google Group-related goodies: * Change group settings: * Invite more users:

FOR SALE: 1971 Torino 500 Fastback
Hey guys, I have a 1971 Torino project car for sale. If anyone is interested, check out Thanks for looking, Ryan
1
1

weird sound coming from Windstar.
99 Windstar, when I turn the wheel and make a turn at a very slow speed (less then 5mph) the steering groans, at any other speed its fine, also when I reverse and turn it does not make the groaning...
4
4