Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford Focus 2012 - Anyone here have one?
I have looked at the Ford Focus SE with manual transmission. I still have not purchased one. Anyone here have any thoughts on the car. Danielle

2006 Mustang dash
I have a 2006 Mustang with the 4-gauge dash. There were 3 different dashboards in that year. The 4-gauge, the 6-gauge, and the 6-gauge GT. I was TOLD that the 4-gauge and the 6-gauge could be swapped...
5
5

2005 Ford Escape Front Air Shield Clips Broken
My wife hit one of those curbs in a parking lot and it caught the bottom surface of the front air shield. There are about 4 fastenters on the side of the fender that hold this in place and they are...
4
4

2008 Fusion OBD2 code P0607
Check engine light came on at 68K miles. First time for this car. Code reader read a P0607 "ECM Internal Circuit Malfunction" Car otherwise ran well. The book said it should have been running poorly....
1
1

xr8 98 au
Just picked up one of these and having but of trouble with the transmission clunking between gears. I believe that the car has a history of towing a caravan and this may be the result. What...

Window Regulator on old 'Boid
'94 Tbird LX V8, 70K mi. Window Regulator in drivers door. Push button for up-window and the top of the windows pulses but it doesn't raise. Like it is trying to engage a gear and it's slipping off....
2
2

Re: How Honda [and I am sure others] Pays Bloggers To Write About Their Cars
that's big balls irony coming from you! no. it's called astroturf. as you should know ed. as you should know.

Aerostar Trans Slipping
New problem with 97 Aerostar - when shifting from 1st to 2nd, there is a = pause before 2nd kicks in, then it grabs when it connects. 2nd to 3rd = OK. Then when downshifting from 2nd to 1st, same...
6
6

Re: Report: Chinese carmaker blatantly copies Ford F-150
On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 17:26:48 -0500, Happy Trails wrote Re Re: Report: Chinese carmaker blatantly copies Ford F-150: "Also-ran"?? I don't think so. In the race to the bottom, we are way ahead. I know,...

Aerostar side door ???
93 XLT, in surprisingly good shape @ 242K. Suddenly, the side door will not close without being helped upward... a two man job. It isn't obvious to me why, but the door is riding lower on the tracks,...
4
4

Any info on the quality of the 87 Taurus?
Thinking of buying what /looks/ like a pretty decent car for a couple K and would appreciate any input about weaknesses it may have. 96,000 original miles, 6 cylinder. TIA, Frank
6
6

Idiot Sighting
IDIOT SIGHTING When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working...
3
3

Does V-6 have enough hop for the cops?
From Automotive News: Does V-6 have enough hop for the cops? COMMENTARY Rick Kranz is product editor for Automotive News. Does V-6 have enough hop for the cops? Six-cylinder vs. Hemi V-8: No contest...
12
12

Whirring noise - 08 Fusion
Car: 2008 Fusion SE AWD 3.0. Problem: A whirring type noise developed after about 50k miles. 67K miles on it is no vibration. Just the noise. After checking on the Internet the consensus is its the...

2005 Lincoln Town Car window button: where to get?
A button on my window switch (driver-side, front) cracked off. Switch itself is fine. Without buying a whole new switch, where do I buy a single button (just the cap, or top, that snaps in)? Anyone...
2
2