Subject Author Posted Replies

Remove stereo in 99 Windstar
Hi folks, Anyone know how to remove the stereo on a 99 Windstar. Thanks
2
2

2001 E350 Van front end shake
Have a 2001 E350 Van, 110K - new brakes, rotors, bearings, tires, alignment, front end checked buy 2 technicians and is very good. Drive at any speed the steering wheel shakes. It seems to stop if...
3
3

Ever seen one of these trucks?
I saw a Ford truck today different than I've ever seen. It was the "Heritage" style F-150 extended cab, 4x4. The badge on the tailgate said "F150 7700." I interpret that to mean it's an F150, right?...
5
5

1912 Model T Brass C Cab
I'm trying to find out how many 1912 Model T Brass C Cab's were produced? If you can point me towards an answer, or a better group to ask this in, I would appreciate it! Thanks.

97 Lincoln Mark VIII for sale - Syracuse
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LTD - Immaculate - One owner - Mint condition - Black interior and exterior - Pampered - 55K miles - asking $10K willing to negotiate -- Bob Syr, Syracuse, NY

poor electrical
I have a 97 Taurus and the turn signal is bad. I have owned fords off and on. I have noticed that fords seem to have poor quality/design in the various electrical switches in their products. That is...
7
7

FS: NEW 1967-1969 Ford Door & Ignition Lock Set Mustang
Scott Drake, brand new, fits 67-69 Fords... $20.00 + $4.05 shipping.

Installing moonroof in 1999 Grand Marquis LS
It's about the only thing I don't have (along with fog lights, but that's way easier) I'd like to have a moonroof (kinda like the OEM one, not the cheap pop-up type) Can it be done? One of my friends...
7
7

91 Town Car moon roof question.
Three out of four buttons make sense. Forward most has and LED and is marked ASC. What does that one do? I found an owners manual for a 92, but that year had differnt moon roof switches. And for those...
2
2

Plastic Ramps and Pads
Yet another knock on effect of the new van is that my old wooden ramps are a touch narrow for the fatter tyres. I am thinking of getting some of the proprietary plastic ramps, especially if I can get...
1
1

Ford Escape 2002 - Trouble Starting Up
My girlfriend owns a Ford Escape 2002. Last night it wouldn't start. There were no previous problems. When you turn the key, the engine tries to turn over, but won't. Even when you give it some gas it...
2
2

1990 Escort GT - Throttle Position Sensor, Idle voltage
Just searching around the 'net yielded a few pointers about the TPS output voltage at idle... seems like most Ford vehicles expect the TPS to output just under 1 volt. I have mine set to output 0.9...
2
2

Ford Escort Electrical Question / Blower Motor
I have a 1994 Ford Escort. When I turn on the heater, I notice a drag on the motor and the lights dim a little bit. This happens repeatedly on a cycle, somewhere around 10 seconds. I still get heat,...
3
3

2001 Mondeo - Honey I Washed the Remote!
Needless to say it dosn't work any more. It's the three button one with the detachable shank. It still opens the doors manually and starts the car, but it won't work remotely. I've still got the...

oil gauge problems
i have a 99 ford ranger.when i start it the oil gauge won't registure anything until i rev it then it will bounce there is no knocking sounds and it is full of oil after running awhile 5 to 10 minutes...
3
3