Subject Author Posted Replies

Getting Check Engine Code without scanner
Hi group, I hope somebody can help me. I find few months ago how to get the check engine without a scanner. I remember it's a TURN ON TURN OFF tric but I don't remember exactly. I hope somebody can...
3
3

1992 Ford Ranger 2.3L truck no oil press.
About a month ago I noticed the oil pressure gauge sometimes would be normal, then drop real low. Eventually it would not show any oil pressure and then the lifters and top end got real loud. So, I do...
4
4

'93 Explorer Codes
How do I extract the engine PCM codes for a '93 Ford Explorer. Also, I have the info code meanings for a '92 E350. Would they be the same? David
2
2

1995 ford contour won't start
2 weeks ago the timing belt didn't break but the pulleys? did. She had just started it and didn't drive but a second. Had all that replaced. Runs ok for a week. Then last week it overheats (the...
1
1

94 escort brake lines
hi all, I have a 94 ford escort station wagon, and one of the front to rear lines rotted out. I can't get the line free from the block in the back, it's just so rotted out. I may have to replace all...
20
20

94 Ford Econoline 350
has a miss at idle & has new sparkplugs & wires.I used the motorvac to clean the fuel system.pulled the fuel rail to check for was motor home only has 37,000 miles

1997 Ford Mustang cannot move automatic shifter out of Park position
My wife parked her 1997 Mustang last night and this morning it will start just fine but the shifter is stuck in the park position. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
10
10

help! leaking 95 taurus 3.0 vulcan timing cover
.. leaking coolant. Cant find my 95 cd manual went to autozone instructions. Says: Drain and remove oil pan. Go to 'oil pan', implies it can be done by dropping starter, exhaust and insp cover for...
4
4

Dodge 300 & Rolls Royce
I was looking at the Rolls Royce site.. Dodge 300 looks strikingly similar to me. Anyone else find that?
3
3

2002 ford ranger 4x4 4wd noise when turned
when i engage the 4wd the front had a loud grinding and popping noise when i turn the dealer said its normal but i beg to differ
5
5

wire diagram...
i am hunting for a wiring diagram for: ford / taurus / 3.0L / low coolant warning lamp circuit...any help / sites? TIA
1
1

1995 f-150 going from efi to carb
will an engine run ok if i dont change the cam to carb specs, changing motor from efi to carb. Change cam? or is it ok?
1
1

Puddle Lamps '06 Explorer
The puddle lamps (bottom of the side view mirrors) do not activate when we press the unlock button on the key fob or at any other time. The lights at the front and read of the vehicle do activate. Is...
1
1

How much does a fuel injection service cost?
My car engine stalled once, and the shop recommended a fuel injection service for the price of around 90 bux. Is this a reasonable price and more important is it useful? My car is a 01 Taurus. Thanks
11
11

1995 Windstar- ABS engaging at while trying to stop at slow speed (<10 mph)
I have a Windstar with114k miles. Thankfully, it has been a pretty good van for us. Only recently I have to put some money into it. When I brake to slow down, these brakes work fine and when I get...
1
1