Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Ford Galaxy key
I'm being quoted £150 for a spare key from Ford, I'm told they are the only people who can program the key. Is this really true? I only have 1 copied key. Thanks
6
6

Water pumps
I have a 1988 5.0 out of a LTD that I want to put in my 1968 Ranchero. But I want to use the old pulleys from the old engine. Can I use the old water pump on the new engine so it will turn the right...
7
7

Starting problem 1980 ford
After jumping a wire from the bat+ to the coil+ the car starts normally. Which component is likely causing it not to start when not jumpered? Ballast resistor? Location Thanks
12
12

heater core 2, me 0
what kind of twisted mind designed the thunderbird anyway?
2
2

LIncoln Mark V11 brakes
For a few years the brake lights on my 90 LIncoln Mark V11 would come on during very hot weather but it never affected the brake performance. When it cooled off, they'd go off. They came on last week...
2
2

Oxygen sensor problem
I just changed the engine on my 97 Taurus and now I'm getting two Oxygen Sensor trouble codes, P0136 and P0155. One is for the pre-catalytic converter on one bank and one is for the post-catalytic...
1
1

What's the best one of upholstery glue for leather?
My 01 SEL has a minor issue with the leather cover under both rear windows. The edge of those covers are sticking out loosely because the glue is not working now. What would be the best upholstery...
2
2

Why is my power steering pump whining?
OK. This may be hard to believe, but it's true. Several months ago the stock power steering pump on my 96 Sable starting whining a little bit. I was out of town and I didn't want to break down so I...
6
6

Synthetic blend oil, Motorcraft batt'ry
'owdy, 94 Tbird LX V8, 63k mi. Ye trusty Ford dealer runs a "sale". I've always used conventional oil. Currently has 3k mi. on it and is a tad dirty looking. "Motorcraft Oil/Filter change, premium...
12
12

Cracked applique
Wife 2003 Exploer has a cracked Applique. the crack is from the back window down to the ford logo. total about 2 inches. Been reading on the internet and I guess this is what happen. Not sure what an...
1
1

Global Shipping House 25% off
2006 - I spent a great deal of time organizing the structuring & new looks of the web-site. An Idea this enterprising deserves review. The company coined shortly after the beginning of 2006 escaladed...

terrible vibration
hello i have been working on a 1977 ford granad with a 302 engine for about a year you name it I have fixed on this car. I recently put a new tranny mount and when I was finished it seemed to have...
2
2

1926 model t
My grandfather is looking for some tires for his model t. Heres what he wanted me to post. Any help or leads with be appreciated. LOOKING FOR A TRADE I HAVE A MATCHING SET OF FOUR USED 21 X 4 1/2...
1
1

noise comming from rear
can anyone help me i've got a 2002 grand marquies with 85000 miles on it has been a perfect car but about a week ago had the tires rotaded and now get a noise from the rear it almost sounds like a lug...
4
4

it's me, wendy. please visit our new free family site/blog at FAMSTER.COM everybody :) :) :) :)
hi guys. is this new community similar to myspace, but family oriented. i just started making our site, but i want you guys to check it out. go here: me or reply to this message with your comments....