Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Taurus 24V DOHC - Speedometer failure- VSS replacement
Looking for advice on replacing the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) on my 99 Taurus. Can anyone enlighten me? The local Ford dealer wants an arm and a leg to diagnose and replace the VSS. Have researched...
10
10

Weird Heater Hose... '93 Ford Ranger V6 ...maybe other models too (hopefully not)
If you are ever in a pinch where a parts store or the dealer doesn't have one of these, buy a 5.8" hose barb, a 7/8" hose barb and screw them together with an adapter. Then buy a small section of 7/8"...
9
9

1994 Ford Taurus Replacing Air Compressor Pulley
Why don't you just replace the a/c clutch assembly. Parts cost should be under $100. It can be change by removing the RF wheel and inner fender liner. Remove the belt and go to it. You do not need to...
5
5

'94 Aerostar------roaring noise
My "guess" would be a wheel bearing.
1
1

99 Windstar blinking airbag light 7-3-7-3, etc
HI, I just bought this vehicle. Any idea what the airbag code 7-3 (or 3-7) means? Thanks
1
1

Any Ford 500 experiences here?
Thats a real shame, i really like the Lincoln LS styling. Never drove one, but i was thinking about getting one for hte wife. we need to get a larger car for her, and she won't drive a fullsize...
17
17

1995 Mark VIII exterior door handles
I don't know if the aftermarket supplies handles for your make and model, but I've yet to see an aftermarket door handle for anything that isn't made in China or some similar country. The ones I've...
9
9

"Ford's extralong Expedition stretched 15 inches"
what about the converted broncos... the Centurion? That was comparable to a suburban.
4
4

1961 Ford Thunderbird inner door panel parts-$10
I usually file a complain with the usenet server people he uses. I did not know you can file a report with ebay. I will report them to ebay, too, in the future. Jeff
4
4

Windstar Question
95 Windstar has developed "rattle" at back hatch. When I examined it the inner plastic panel is loose at both lower outer attachments. This may or may not be the problem. It is not at all evident to...
2
2

thunderbird alternator problems
Amp light coming on means the alternator isn't producing enough current to charge the battery; it's most likely a defective alternator OR separate VR (typical for 5.0 engine) OR battery going out OR...
6
6

Help! Accidently put a small(ish) amount of oil in power steering resevior in UK mondeo
Ahh...and for those of us yanks...A "Mondeo" is a "Contour", but nicer. They don't build a Taurus equivalent in UK/Europe, so the Mondeos get all the nice stuff like the good coachwork, etc. Looks...
8
8

fenders for 93 crown vic
If your in Nova Scotia ask some of the body shops where they get them. I got one for my 95 Grand Marquis and i was charged 125.00
5
5

upholstery for Seats 56 Mainline
You might try Lincoln Land, search google for them. They might not have what you need, but they will know who does. Whitelightning
1
1

1940 Ford Coupe
find anything for any car or truck