Subject Author Posted Replies

5.0 / 302 differences
Could anyone be of help with the differences between 302 and 5.0 engines? Harmonic balancer - different balance weights? I want to use 302 v-belt pulleys on a 5.0 Between a 5.0 and 5.0 HO? Different...
1
1

1995 Ford E-450 Wiring Schematics...
Hello All, I just purchased a 1995 Coachmen Santara. It's a 35' unibody on a Ford E-450 Chassis. The previous owner "Mickey Moused" the wiring and I'm cleaning it up, anyone have a e-450 wiring...
1
1

2001 F150 supercrew 4.6
I have 2001 supercrew 63000 miles. Never had one problem until today.While driving about 30 mph mashed on gas pedal to speed up and truck would jerk kinda of like transmision couldn't dicide which...
1
1

93 Taurus - Leaking Headlight Housing
I'm going to give the resealing and drain hole method one try. This car is a high mileage back up vehicle, so I don't want to pour money into it. But my time is important too, and if I haver to do the...
6
6

1964 Ford
I am interested in contacting the indivdual who posted the 1964 galaxie, 289 engine with overdrive for sale for $750 on your web site but am unable to do so. Is there any way you could help me contact...
1
1

Windstar Powerseats wiring help
I've swapped the cloth power and manual seats in my Windstar SEL for a leather set with memory function, heating and dual power. I've gotten the power to work on the passenger side but not the drivers...

OT: Help show Dubya what's what!
Your Gas at Citgo: Join the BUY-cott! Yes, all you big city libs, PLEASE do.. There are still some mechanics not fully employed.
7
7

99Windstar radio removal
Need to remove the radio to extract a stuck cd. Does the bezel pop off? Any help appreciated. Dan
1
1

Is it normal for spark plug cables to shock you when engine is running?? (please read explanation inside)
I've never really noticed this on other vehicles, so I'm not entirely sure if this is normal or not, BUT: On our '92 Tempo w. 175,000 km on it, I was changing the spark plugs and then fired up the car...
7
7

98 Mark VIII heater problem.
I have a 1998 Mark 8. I waited for the engine to warm up, saw that it was by the temp gage. I turned the heater on to the higest setting(90 degrees) nad no heat flows out. The fan blows well on all...
4
4

Ford Fiesta 02 cutting out problem
Sometimes when the weather is really hot, after driving my fiesta I get back into it and it just won't start. Leave it for half an hour and it starts! The main dealer aren't very helpful so just...
4
4

93 E150 300-6 NEEDS OIL PAN--RECOMMENDATIONS ?
What replacement brand would be recommended, avoided, etc.. Also, what brand gasket for it would be recommended, avoided also. Thanks again in advance.
2
2

Repost: 99 MERC SABLE - intermittent start problem
Another incident today. 20-minute drive; 5 minute stop; crank but no start. Disconnect battery for several minutes - no help. Tried spare key - no help. Let car sit for 1 hour - started right up. ---<...
3
3

PS fluid type?
I want to flush the power steering system in a 94' Escort. The owners manual says to use Ford spec' ESW-M2C33-F fluid. Can any brand/type of PS fluid be used in this case? Could I use AT fluid...
3
3

95 CONTINENTAL BRAKE FLUID DROPS--NO LEAKS FOUND !!
there are no apparent leaks, and the brakes work fine, but every couple of months the low brake fluid light goes on, the level is at the minimum line....anyone else had this problem with a 95-97...
4
4