Subject Author Posted Replies

NOISEY BEARINGS BELT TENSIONER AND IDLER PULLEYS 94 CROWN VIC
I do not want to replace either complete assembly, only the actual bearings themselves, which appear to be identical. Would anyone happen to know of a source for these bearings? Thanks.
6
6

Snow tire rims
I have 2003 Mustang with 16" alum. wheels. Would like to get 15" steel rims. For snow tires. Can someone tell me what would fit. I called couple of wreckers they said they don't have anything. But...
1
1

bad ignition coil pack?
I finally got my 93 Ford Escort to crank but not start. It is getting gas. I just bought and put in new plugs and wires. The engine was still cranking but not starting. We pulled out all of the wires...
3
3

One for those who remember CFI
I've got a problem with my 84 Mark VII, 302 CFI, that has had me scratching my head for quite some time. After 9 minutes from a cold start (Within 30 seconds either way,I've timed it!)each and every...
5
5

2006 ranger
could someone with a 4cyl 5 speed tell me how there mpg is?
4
4

please help my car dies on me
i have a 1990 ford taurus. when i drive the car just dies on me! i get out of the car and i pull the plug outta the altenator. and some time it starts back up and sometimes it wont. could some one...
4
4

'96 Taurus Heating Problems
What I know for sure is... A) There's a leak in the radiator. B) The a/c is empty...needs a re-charge. C) On rainy days, running the fan only makes the fogging worse. Is it safe to say that a...

98 Windstar Intermittent Hesitation / Bucking ?
I have a 98 Windstar 3.0 with 128k miles on it, and over the past few months it has had a problem with hesitation and bucking. The problem is intermittent. My mechanic has diagnosed a few things so...
34
34

Ford 3.9 ECT
Does anyone know where the coolant temperature sensor is on the 3.9 liter engine in a 2000 LS. I believe this is the AJ30 engine. I have been told under the intake, on the radiator, back of the head,...
1
1

uw droomauto nu gewoon betaalbaar
Beste Ford-liefhebber, Altijd al in uw favoriete model van Ford willen rijden, maar financieel niet haalbaar? Vanaf nu is dat verleden tijd. Met een lening tegen de gunstigste tarieven kunt ook u...
2
2

87 F150 300 6 cyl bucking & stalling on highway
Recently bought the truck mentioned in the subject line. After about 10 miles of highway driving it started bucking and finally stalled. I managed to roll to the shoulder out of traffic. After about...
10
10

95 Windstar
Hello, When I start the Windstar, I can hear a clicking noise which appears to be coming from the transmission. The noise sounds like it coming from the driver side of the van in the engine...

Ford Taraus door access code
I have looked on the trunk hinge, behind the guard on the device itself, in the glove box, on the driver door, I even climbed in upside down to try and read any codes on all the boxes under the dash,...
3
3

Air Senser?
Just replaced my air box, due to cracking and leaking in dirty air. with a cone air filter...works and sounds good but one problem, there was one senser that was in the box that obviously isnt on the...
5
5

No start - motorcraft 2150 carb
Fires up good after some pumping but will not start unless I pour some gas down the carb then it starts and runs but I must keep it at a fast idle until warm or it will stall. Other info: Sometimes...